+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is my ex girlfriend trying to make me jealous, does she want me back?

is my ex girlfriend trying to make me jealous, does she want me back?

i have been broken up with my girlfriend nearly 2 months, she got back with her ex girlfriend a week or so after we split, she wanted to remain friends and we met a few days ago for a friendly drink, when we were there she brought up lots of conversations about the past, was asking me how my love life was etc etc... when i told her i had slept with someone she took my phone from me and txt the person saying that me and her were having sex even though we were sat in a bar and not having sex, she then got her new girlfriend to turn up at the end of the night and i tried to leave even though she was hanging onto me begging me to stay. Could anyone please tell me what this is about???

Sounds like a complete shambles if you ask me. I would just leave her to her life and move on, if she's acting weird and trying to stir up trouble then the best thing to do is leave it be and move on

She sounds a lil off.. Wouldn't go as far as to say that she wants you back. She can feel jealous AND not wanting to get back with you at the same time (weird shit I know). Well for example, my ex made it clear she wants to leave me. But she told me she'd be jealous if I find someone = = Oh the irony..

thanks peoples, i can't understand why she wanted to know about my love life, was asking if i was over her and was talking about our old sex life a bit, she looked a little sad at times during the night and brought up all my past relationships and wanted to know what was wrong with all of them and with ours too, at the end of the night when i accused her of attention seeking she got very hurt and upset, her new girlfriend was even siding with me at one point. very confusing.

Just take our advice and they'll be no more trouble

1. She's messing with you
    OR
    2. She's being fickle
    OR
    3. She ate a huge spoonful of REGRET and is now starting to REALISE stuff

What she's doing is engaging in abusive behaviors with you.

She wanted you to be doing badly, to be dependent on her for happiness, and when you weren't, she tried to ruin the happiness you had. Taking your phone and using for that purpose it is a form of Isolation which is an abusive method of creating dependence. Trying to get you to stay when you were trying to leave was her attempting to use what little dependence she thought she had.

You're well shut of her IMHO.