+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i take the hurt away

how do i take the hurt away

this guy that I was with for almost four years brike up with me 4 months ago and now he has a new girlfriend and told me they were serious. This same guy was the one who promised to marry me and said hurtful things to me that I can't seem to get over. I keep remebering how he left me crying when he was cruel to me and broke up, I rember now how he still wanted sex with me and said he wasn't in love with me, he told me there was nothing special about me whatsover and said that I was a whore and slut and that I wasn't about sh*t. all I did was love him and want to be there for him. I didn't realize how much my self worth went down after he broke up with me, I do not contact him or call him at all, it really hurts too bad to do so. I feel really worthless, ithink back at all the hurtful things he has said to me and how he acused me of sleeping with his own father and brother and even guys that we passed on the street, it hurts me. he made me feel like I was the most worthless female to ever walk the face of the earth. I remember all the things he would do like sniff my panties and my privates and it really made me feel like sh*t, and the constant blame on how it was my fault that he broke up with me because I was baisicly sneaky and coniving and things with me and his father just didn't add up. I have never had anyone break me down and make me feel as worthless as he has done and I just realized that just now. this guy took my virginity and makes me feel like sh*t, what can I do to help myself and bring my selfesteem back? he made me feel like it was my lost and that I would never get him back. I relay hate that I cry every night having to feel this way because the hurtful things he said to me stuck.

The whole story is really warped. Hopefully you have learned how to walk away when someone acts like that. You are never in too deep to leave a bastard like that. The quicker the better.

there is probably a very decent guy sitting somewhere right now and thinking how happy he would be to have someone like you in his life. Go out and find this guy - don't make yourself miserable over a frog.

Ah! Im so sorry for you, that piece of shit. Nothing were ur fault, some boys act like that.. They got personale issues to work out. He is ill, like foreal. No one is better than u, NEVER. Ur perfect just the way u are Thou i know self esteem is hard to build up after boys like him have had theyr share of playing games. If u aint allready got a membership on a gym, get one! It does miracles to ur selfesteem. Go out but some new sexy clothes and ofcourse sexy shoes! Change ur hair, expriment with sum new make-up. And keep repeating to urself " no bodys better than me" till u believe it! Cuz really nobody are.. Get out on the market again, hang out with ur girlfirends. Keep ur schedule busy.. Time heal everything. Tho the first thing u gotta do is to totally ignore him, pretend he doesnt excist, or that he has moved to china or something.. And just feel sorry for his new girl. Be gratefull and thank god that ur done with him

You're not going to believe me now, but I promise you with every fiber of my being that one day you'll wake up and you'll see sunshine. You won't know how long it had been since you've been depressed, but you'll feel strong and alive.

Almost every person in this world has made the mistake of being with some one who is emotionally abusive. There are a ton of reasons why he is the way he is, but they don't matter. The truth is, you're bound to encounter assholes and people who willingly inflict pain on others.. the secret is, you have to be well armed to fight. And you will, I promise. There is nothing like experience.

You'll see. It really has happened to everyone, me too...

And if it makes you feel any better, he's going to end up a miserable man. (Unless he finds God or something.. of course) xx You can do this!