+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wow, friend is real touchy feeley but is there a bit more here?

Wow, friend is real touchy feeley but is there a bit more here?

Ok, well i moved into a new apartment 3 months ago and hit it off with my new roommate instantly (just the 2 of us living together). She is ridiculously touchey - feeley and informed me of this within the first week. She LOVED to snuggle with me almost everynite - as we watched alot of TV shows together - I dont think much about the snuggling, obviously even though they are probably a little more extreme than a typical snuggle.

Two particular instances occured where I was 99% sure she was trying it on. We were snuggling on the sofa for about an hour. She then grabbed my hand and placed it on her tummy (her t-shirt was pulled up over her belly button). She then started rubbing my hand and guided it very slowly down to her underwear - My fingertips actually ended up underneath the very top part of her panties, and she then left my hand there for a minute. I thought she was in a very sexual mood while doing this but i have no idea with this gir... Any other girl and I would have taken it further for sure!l I asked her if my hand was too low and she then immediately moved it back up to her tummy.
    Another night she came into my room after being out with a friend. I was lying on my bed working on the laptop and she asked if we could watch sopranos - i said sure. She then left my room and returned in her bed shorts/tshirt, and lay beside me on TOP of the bed. We watched crap and talked for about 3-4 hours, BUT that very same instance above popped up again!!!

I was scared to do anything about it becas I have no clue with her, and did not fancy the chance of screwing things up. I thought about it alot the next day and decided I had to get clarification on this - I went home for the weekend and left her a note.

I do not think she took it well! She txt me the next day saying that she did not mean anything by it - that my hand was like a hotwater bottle, and that there would have been trouble if i had acted on it - im just a friend blah blah. She then said she would not feel comfortable watching TV shows with me, as she feels i will only be watching her. For a couple of days she completely ignored me, but she seems to be getting back to normal now after the flowers :/

Can anyone explain what the hell just happened tho - Is this girl psychotic, do i overthink things? Im lost and i am absolutely clueless when it comes to relationships. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

She is sending you horribly mixed signals. I don't know of anyone who would put someone's hand in their underwear if they didn't want something more. But if she says you would have been in trouble if you tried more, then she could be setting you up. I would avoid anything with her unless you are positive of the outcome. Plus, she is your roommate. It is probably best if you stop with the snuggling and stuff. What if you start dating someone and bring them back to your place. I doubt your date would want to see your roommate snuggling with you and stuff.

When you watch TV with her, sit in a chair. Back away from the snuggling as much as possible.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!