+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anal

anal

need to know how to get my girl to do anal. seems all my buddies have chicks that love it in the ass and she is so against it. ive tried asking a bunch of times but never had any success getting in there. she asked me why i want it and i told her i gotta try it once and to me it would be the ultimate fantasy for me when it comes to our sex life. suggestions please.....

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she's so against it, and you keep asking anyway, you're a douchebag.

anal is discussed every so often on the forum..do a search and you'll find some interesting threads...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Make a deal: tell her you'll take it in the ass with an equivalent-sized dildo before you put it in hers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

are you just trolling?

It's better up the ass for guys than it is for girls.

You should try something thin like a tiny anal toy. Your penis is just to big and I'm not trying to say you're well hung or anything, but think of the tiny ass hole and your huge hard dick. ouch. If you get her a[URL="http://www.theadulttoyshoppe.com/anal-sex-toys/butt-plugs/anal-starter.html"] smaller anal toy[/URL] then she'll be more receptive becuase these things are softer and much smaller. I say this from first hand experience. I still won't allow a penis to enter me but I allow the man to use a soft plug instead, he's happy with that so far.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Her position on anal has been confirmed several times. I suggest you drop the god damn topic. If you want it that bad leave her and go get it from your buddies gf.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    girl68 loves anal, ask her

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    girl68 loves anal, ask her
    Truth.
    ______

For a lot of girls the idea of having a dick shoved up their shit hole is about as crass and disgusting as this sentence! Back off!

And just so you know, if she lets you once out of affection for you, you won't stop asking. You'll likely keep asking and potentially put her off sex with you because you can't just enjoy what she is willing to offer. That's what my ex did and I couldn't stand it. I hated that I let him talk me into something I was uncomfortable with and I hated that he wasn't happy with the compromise we originally agreed to (which was we'll try and if I don't like it we'll never do it again. Needless to say I didn't like it.)

So just let it go. If it's something you feel you have to do, go find a girl who enjoys it and has no reservations about it. Leave the poor girls rear end alone. It's hers not yours!

If she isn't willing, she isn't willing. You're just making yourself out to be an asshole if you keep asking.

If it's that important to you, find a girl that wants it.

Anal is gross. It seems like a good idea to us guys until you finish and realize you just put your best buddy in the whole world into a hole through which shit passes. I literally scrubbed my penis raw after while whimpering apologies. I'm not even joking.

I used to be so against it!! Me and my bf got absolutely drunk on wine one last... red wine thats the best gets you smashed and we did it that night... did it hurt??? hell yeh but i think im the type that kind of likes pain... so ew kept going.... now im the one asking him to do me in the ass... as long as shes clean and there is plenty of lube involved its awesome... its a much tighter sensation even for me! So far my fav position to do it in is spooning and love it when he wraps his arms right around me n grabs my hair as hes doin it... red wine brother try that

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Anal is gross. It seems like a good idea to us guys until you finish and realize you just put your best buddy in the whole world into a hole through which shit passes. I literally scrubbed my penis raw after while whimpering apologies. I'm not even joking.
    Well, there's an opinion.

Seriously? You whimpered apologies to your dick?! Do you apologize to your finger after picking your nose?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast