+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Previously Discussed and Annoying Topic

King Zarathu Guest

A Previously Discussed and Annoying Topic

Ok well here I am again, and I finally have my shit together. I have my plan all layed out, this let me tell the story...

Original Issue:
    It was basically that I've been dating my g/f megan for 10 months now and she won't let me feel her up because she is not "emotionally ready." Now, this being said.. I'm her first boyfriend etc etc etc and shit shit happens. Fine. So, I talked with my good friend xareon and he gave me a few ideas regarding the topic.

Solution:
    Now, the deal is, I'm gonna go to megan, sit across from her without touching her at all and simply gently talking about it. Now, I'm sure she's going to say "that's not fair!" to the idea of me wanting to go further in our relationship, but I can also bring up the point that it is not fair to me because I have my physical satisfactory and it's unfair to just tease myself like that instead of goin' in for some shits. lol. now, the thing is, is that i've tried feeling her up before. it didn't work, she was on top of me kissing my neck and all, then my hand slid up there.. over her shirt, not underneath, and she just sat there and then moved--we discussed she felt uncomfortable. hmmm.. so a few weeks later we talk about it and.. long story short, she says "ok well let's just do things as they are now and i'll think about it." i knew it was bullshit. 2 weeks later i'm still waiting for a responce. so.. i'm gonna do this without pressuring her and without making her feel like she HAS to.

does anybody have any ideas on how to do this lightly and get the most desired results?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahahahaha...aw, man...

i'm gonna do this without pressuring her and without making her feel like she HAS to.
    You got it. That's your solution right there. Keep talking about it and move slow, preferably at her speed. Just as long as you don't pressure her, you should be all right. How about asking her specifically why she feels uncomfortable. It seems the underlying problem is that she feels uncomfortable getting physical with you. Find out why. Then fix it. Once you know why, rectify the situation so that she feels comfortable with you. Talk this through, take as long as you need, and one day it will happen. Just make sure both of you are on the same page and know what you want from each other. Maybe it would help if you both established boundaries beforehand so you don't go too far and freak her out... Do what you need to do to fix this, once you get there it will be worth it, so make the effort now. Good luck and I really hope you can work this out. It sounds like you're at least making progress. Keep up the good work. I'm rooting for both of you.

Go to her and say "Listen Bitch, Your Not Putting Out Good Enough..We're Through Unless You Suck It Right Now!"

I'm j/k, don't say that, lmao.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Go to her and say "Listen Bitch, Your Not Putting Out Good Enough..We're Through Unless You Suck It Right Now!"

I'm j/k, don't say that, lmao.
    dude, you ****ing think JUST like i do! I love you man!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Watson
    Maybe it would help if you both established boundaries beforehand so you don't go too far and freak her out...
    That doesn't work. When she first gave me a ****ing HUG (which was 4 months into the relationship) she first said no making out. Heh.. now it seems like that all we do, and it's hott too. She lets me do absolutely anything with her ass man, i could even stick my finger over her clothes on her asshole--no problem. lol. so she'd probably say something like "keep it over my shirt" but then a month later i'd be sucking her nipples bare. heh

Seriously, I think like that and I want to say it to girls and be serious when I say it. But, I know it won't do anything but make her walk away and never talk to me again. Just do like Joe Watson says, i'm with him on this one.

King Zarathu Guest
    It makes me want to say "Ok shut the **** up" and pull her shit off right then and there lol but that doesn't get anybody anywhere.

The more you keep hitting on her, and stopping when she says stop, the worse its gonna get.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yes but I'm also giving her a last chance that she doesn't know about. If I can't get to 2nd base with her on our 1-year anniversary I'll wait a week and then break up with her, plain and simple.

dammit Lt be sensetive to her needs! this is a young girl here, these things take time. It takes time to get to bases.
    On the other hand by a year u should be able to get close to her boobies but that would be me and my guidelines
    and ok i seriously think that you should be able to date otehr people, you have so much time in the future to get all hot and heavy and serious later on
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

How old is she and you?

LT and meg are 14
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    ok i seriously think that you should be able to date otehr people
    so u sayin' i should find somebody else?

LT, I think you guys are both young, you want stuff she doesn't want to give you yet (and I really respect her for holding off).

You keep coming back time & time again to ask us if you should split up/when you should split up & then changing your mind. Don't you think maybe that this relationship is getting a bit heavy for the two of you & maybe you need to be 14 and not get into a heavy relationship yet.

I know this isn't strictly on the point but I really think you should just call it a day with Megan - you don't seem happy.

Claire

King Zarathu Guest
    I think i'm mature enough for a heavy relationship though. I know for a fact that she is, and it's not that she doesn't want to give anything to me. It's just that it's her first time doing stuff like that and it's hard for her, which I totally understand. I'm not pressuring her at all..meh, whatever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast