+ Follow This Topic

Thread: anal sex trade off?

anal sex trade off?

my gf said if i allow her to stick her finger in my ass then i am allowed access to the holiest of holies...good trade or no?

GO FOR IT!!! I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL ENJOY IT MAKE SURE U GUYS UDE LOTS OF LUBE AND THAT SHES GENTLE. i THINK ITS A GOOD TRADE OFF AND NO IF YOU ENJOY IT IT DOES NOT MAKE U GAY
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

yeah she was messing around back there a lil bit last night and i really didn't mind...especially while she was going down on me...was kinda nice i don't think i would mind at all...

aHH THEN THIS IS THE PURRRRFECT TRADE OFF AS LONG AS YOU ARE BOTH COMFORTABLE AND GENTLE THEN THIS SHOULD BE LOADS OF FUN AND PLEASSURE. HAVE FUN RELAX AND THINGS WILL BE FINE
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you kidding? You'll turn gay!

King Zarathu Guest
    Heh.. you won't turn gay. The only person I know of that did that was Eminem when he met Dr. Dre.

Wow. I know so many guys who would kill to be in your situation . . . moi included.

I will succceed one day people the rite nite the right liquor Oh yeah!!!!

Just out of curiosity, what is it about anal sex for guys? as a girl the idea really has NO appeal to me...what is so attractive about the hole you shit out of? please enlighten me!
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

uranus is a berry sensetive and pleasurable place. If done gently it is a great experience that can bring you great orgasms its wonderful * but i repeat again be gentle* there are lots of sensetive nerves there i'm guessing.

[url]http://www.sextutor.com/analsex.shtml[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kementari
    Just out of curiosity, what is it about anal sex for guys? as a girl the idea really has NO appeal to me...what is so attractive about the hole you shit out of? please enlighten me!
    Think about it, that hole will stay tight. And tight feels good.

When my boyfriend gave me anal I cried and he enjoyed it first of all then started feeling sick lol.