+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Secret Black Book to Decoding Modern Love, Intimacy and Relationships

Secret Black Book to Decoding Modern Love, Intimacy and Relationships

Have a romantic relationship that you are just not quite sure of?

- Can't explain the things that goes on in your partner's head?
    - Dont know whether he/she loves you?
    - Dealing with domestic violence?
    - Dealing with low self esteem?

My name is Caleb and one of my dreams in life is helping others. It just so happens that through the multitude of relationships and challenges in my life I have learned alot about relationships and people. Here's the list of resources I can offer anyone looking for ANY help on love, intimacy and relationships on ANY topic... you cannot shock me, its near impossible. I can guarantee, that if you open your mind, become receptive and try what I am suggesting.... you will learn about one of these main learning goals... or learn about ALL of these personal learning goals:

- know your soul and personality better
    - know your partner's soul and personality better
    - greatly increase your chances of creating a healthy long term relationship
    - increase your self esteem
    - improve your romantic relationship OR identify the relationship you have needs to END*

* = I know this sounds a little odd but when you find out whats healthy and whats not for you... you make positive changes in your life.. and sometimes thats improving your relationship and sometimes its pulling the ejection seat!

Firstly, before I go any further I would like to list the books I recommend to ANYONE interested or engaged in a romantic relationship. There are many reasons why but the bottom line is we are not born knowing how to harbor long-lasting healthy romantic relationships.. we are not born with the knowledge to create, develop and maintain these types of relationships. There are alot of relationships out there but that doesn't mean they are healthy, fulfilling and have long-term potential for both partners.

Step #1. As I will explain later in another posts why, you need to pickup Dr. Gary Chapman's 'Five Love Languages'. This book teaches you what love languages you need to be happy and fulfilled and what your partner needs as well... and often, they are NOT the same. Mind bending huh? Cost = Book/$15.00; Value to you for the rest of your life = Priceless

Step #2. You need to read Dr. Wayne W. Dyer's book 'Excuses Begone!'. This book teaches you how to love yourself NO MATTER what and that you are great because you and YOU. Cost = Book/$15.00; Value to you for the rest of your life = Priceless

Step #3. Watch on YouTube or read Randy Pausch's 'The Last Lecture'. This teaches you how to lead a balanced work and personal life... how to treat others... how to work hard... how to cope with failures... how to cope with challenges... and more! Cost = Book/$15.00 - YouTube = Video/Free; Value to you for the rest of your life = Priceless

Step #4. Read all the 'Martin Luther King Jr.' quotes you can find... and focus on the meaning of each. Especially the quotes about how powerful forgiveness is. Cost = Free; Value to you for the rest of your life = Priceless

Step #5. Read all the 'Maya Angelou' quotes you can find... and focus on the meaning of each. Especially the quotes about how your actions and speech affect all the relationships in your and their lives. Cost = Free; Value to you for the rest of your life = Priceless

Step #6. Read all the 'Wayne Dyer' quotes you can find... and focus on the meaning of each. Especially the quotes about how important you are and how great you are just for being you. Cost = Free; Value to you for the rest of your life = Priceless

Step #7. Read all the 'Budda' quotes you can find... and focus on the meaning of each. Especially the quotes about how much revenge and evil actions cost YOU. Cost = Free; Value to you for the rest of your life = Priceless

Step #8. Read all the 'Malcolm X' quotes you can find... and focus on the meaning of each. Especially the quotes about how important it is to remain non-violent unless it is needed. And if it's needed to defend yourself 'send them to the cemetery' as Malcolm says. You MUST defend and protect YOU and YOUR FAMILY AT ALL COSTS. Cost = Free; Value to you for the rest of your life = Priceless

At this point you should have a MUCH different perspective on what GENUINE love is and how it should be communicated. You may start now to realized many of the relationships in your life and around you are NOT healthy... stay calm. This is normal and I will explain later why.

On to the things I can help you with. NOW you have all this information, NOW you think differently about yourself, NOW you see others differently... but it's all this kind of HUMAN BRAIN mush huh? Trying to remember 1000 quotes, 1000 chapters and other learning WHILE talking to others at the same time.. you may feel like your brain is going to explode because you will find yourself talking to potential and current romantic partners and you will WANT TO REVERT to how you were before you learned all this new information.. because you have gone your entire life interacting with people like this... it will be HARD to change your attitude, your behaviors and how you deal with these people. Its ok... it TAKES TIME... give yourself TIME... months... years... but you will alter the way you interact with the people in your life, romantic and non romantic relationships.

The first thing I can help you with in REAL TIME is my contracted love, intimacy and relationship destination is on Twitter;

Twitter : @get_love_line

Follow me and follow along with the learning and personal growth! You can ask me ANYTHING... sometimes the answers are short and sometimes they are a novel, be prepared! Love is work and you have to put your time in to make even the best relationships work.

The next resource is my Tumblr blog:

(www) goadventure (DOT) tumblr (DOT) com

(the forum wont allow me to post links yet because I just registered)

Follow me and follow along with the learning and personal growth! You can ask me ANYTHING... sometimes the answers are short and sometimes they are a novel, be prepared! Love is work and you have to put your time in to make even the best relationships work.

Name:  Decoding Modern Love Cover.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  13.0 KB

The next resource is my book 'Decoding Modern Love' in print from Amazon.com. The book is $19 bucks in print version and a cheaper version in eBook version. I highly suggest the PRINT version over the eBook since the eBook's format is not as good as the print version with images and spacing and more. The PRINT book has a pretty cover of the beach to have on your coffee table or restroom to read at your leisure, its fun and thought-creating to pick it up at any time day and night and learn something new.

Search Amazom for 'Decoding Modern Love' print version.

(the forum wont allow me to post links yet because I just registered)

My book is a collection of advanced thoughts and concepts on love, intimacy and relationships... but if you have not read the other suggested books and quotes and materials it may be hard to translate and understand.

You have to love yourself to understand what it means to genuinely love someone else. We DONT know how to love ourselves in a healthy way when we are born, we MUST learn these skills to develop healthy relationships.

I am NOT sorry to see that you are hear learning about love and relationships. Why? Because you are NOT supposed to know these skills and you will find the LOVE you never knew by learning about yourself and your partner that you NEVER thought possible. Your relationships will improve or cease to exist (if you find them unhealthy) and I cannot even begin to explain how your intimate life will change. Because when you are in a healthy long-term relationship... which includes friendship, trust, honesty, communication and more... there may be times you NEVER leave your bedroom

Remember to bookmark this page... remember to take breaks sometimes... remember change of this great degree does not happen overnight.. remember your partner MAY not choose to go through these changes with you (more on that later) and remember you can ONLY control YOU.

Do the best you can, be the best version of yourself you can... you are WORTHY of love.

When you have someone who's love is genuinely fulfilled, those people become capable of unimaginable things | Caleb Bell

Fascinating.