+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was it me?

Was it me?

Last edited by LaMb ChOp; 24-09-11 at 01:14 AM.

I have been told that some guys lose erection when wearing a condom. But i bet money on it that he is a virgin and is too nervous.

*Note: if he found you unattractive her would never given you the time of day let alone his number.

Last edited by LaMb ChOp; 24-09-11 at 01:15 AM.

I mean, I'm not a guy, but I'd say I have the libido similar to one, haha. But if I'm tired and have to get up early, I know sex is the last thing I want. Especially if I have been drinking as I get especially tired after coming down from a buzz.
    But, I'm not a guy, so I'm not sure. I don't think it's because he doesn't find you attractive or anything like that. Don't worry too much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMb ChOp View Post
    I know he is definately not a virgin. I know he must have been attracted to me but I'm conscious of my body when I'm naked and am paranoid that it was my body that put him off (he had only ever seen me fully clothed until then). I don't understand why he said he had cum when he hadn't, why not just say he was finding it difficult to stay hard? Would that be more embarassing to admit to? Does he seriously think I'm not going to notice that he wasn't very hard and hadn't come though? I find it all so odd!
    It's usually caused by anxiety. Girl it's only a hook up so stop feeling insecure about it. If it seems like a waste of your time then leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMb ChOp View Post
    I know he is definately not a virgin. I know he must have been attracted to me but I'm conscious of my body when I'm naked and am paranoid that it was my body that put him off (he had only ever seen me fully clothed until then). I don't understand why he said he had cum when he hadn't, why not just say he was finding it difficult to stay hard? Would that be more embarassing to admit to? Does he seriously think I'm not going to notice that he wasn't very hard and hadn't come though? I find it all so odd!
    Uh... yes. It's a very difficult thing for a man to view objectively. I can guarantee that if he was having erection issues he'd be mortified, and likely felt a lot less "manly". It wasn't your fault. My wife turns me on like no other - I often tell her that she owns the switch that turns me on... but sometimes it's just not in the cards, I AM over 40, after all!

It wasn't you. He said he was tired. And it was your first time having sex, he was probably nervous. Men are not machines you know. We get nervous too. Also, condoms kill an erection for many older guys, say over age 30.

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    It wasn't you. He said he was tired. And it was your first time having sex, he was probably nervous. Men are not machines you know. We get nervous too. Also, condoms kill an erection for many older guys, say over age 30.
    More like over 15.

I hate the view that men should just be able to get an erection instantly. Jim Jeffries has an awesome skit about this. Women expect men to go down on them, tease them, all this attention.. but the dude should just be ready to go 24/7 and if it's taking a minute "what's wrong?"

"I'm stuffing my dick in a rubber ****ing balloon, that's what's wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Condoms can kill an erection any guy at any age and for some not....over 30 is simply not true, it depends on the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post

"I'm stuffing my dick in a rubber ****ing balloon, that's what's wrong!"
    If wearing one is so wrong, I guess it's ok to get herpes, HIV or cause an unplanned pregnancy. There is an alternative.....make her wear a female condom. The cost is a lot more but it will be worth it.

Guys can be too tired to cum - it's happened to me. Difference is that women can fake orgasm but men can't
    He was just too tired - it's not a crime

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If wearing one is so wrong, I guess it's ok to get herpes, HIV or cause an unplanned pregnancy. There is an alternative.....make her wear a female condom. The cost is a lot more but it will be worth it.
    Just using that as a reference to women cutting some slack about men maintaining a freaking erection. They seriously think you should be able to raise and maintain it at a moment's notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Just using that as a reference to women cutting some slack about men maintaining a freaking erection. They seriously think you should be able to raise and maintain it at a moment's notice.
    I myself never gave any guy a hassle about their lack of erection, for I understood that nervousness, alcohol,etc would cause it.....no big deal, just move onto doing more foreplay. These girls need to educate themselves, seriously.....there are other ways to get off too.