+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: moving too quickly?

IF you are an independent adult (you pay all your bills, you live in your own place, you drive a car that you bought yourself) then you can ignore your parents. Because your sex life is none of their business.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    IF you are an independent adult (you pay all your bills, you live in your own place, you drive a car that you bought yourself) then you can ignore your parents. Because your sex life is none of their business.
    This. This too. If you are as old as you say, then tell your mom to take a hike. What's she gonna do? Call the cops? Oh yeah wait, you're of legal age. Sorry mom, bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Interesting thoughts. Might I say (inebriated) that your LF nickname "FudgeSociety" sounds like it could be the name of a gay rights interest group. No offense...I'm just curious how you came up with it. Maybe this is just the non-PC stupor.
    For you and anybody else wondering. I live in the United States and I am very disgusted with how our society is being run. So I said "****society" on a forum a while back. The F word wordfiltered to fudge. So my typing error and my obscene vocabulary motivated my username for everything.

No matter how much you love someone NEVER EVER HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX.
    if 6 months has passed, go get tested right away. make it your priority.
    if it hasn't been six months, don't have sex with anyone else yet, protected or unprotected.

the other advise, WHEN IN DOUBT, DON'T.
    you are doubting his sincerity, then don't do it. you already make mistakes even when you are sure, how much more when you are not sure.

you're young. you will meet many more people and go through many other experiences. don't get hang up on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by FudgeSociety View Post
    For you and anybody else wondering. I live in the United States and I am very disgusted with how our society is being run. So I said "****society" on a forum a while back. The F word wordfiltered to fudge. So my typing error and my obscene vocabulary motivated my username for everything.
    My choices are sometimes hypocritical (sexual choices). That's my chief fault. The fact that in the last ten years, I have made three bad choices who happen to be called gf's...for that I say mea culpa. But, I am human and while I would like to learn from mistakes...believe me, if I knew how to find women who were better for me, I would. I just don't where they exist or why they aren't interested in me.

Those issues aside--I needed to point out my contribution to our crappy society--I would wholeheartedly agree with you about the nature of our society.

For godsake, can we not just calm down and try to support this young girl at least morally.

yes at 18 she is an adult, but just....and she's come here for advice not for judgemental comments on her actions and life...

Listen OP, you've ****ed up with your choirce of a first partner, you also ****ed up by not telling him it was your first time...anyway...the harm is done already and now you are having to face the consequences.

It feels as if you did not think beforehand and just threw yourself in problems and then even more problems.

And even now you are more preoccupied about whether your parents are overreacting or not...

Your parents are disappointed and they are rightly so...everyone wants their daughter to at least try to experience their first time with someone special or accountable...now you spending the night with a guy even you don't know...

so it's your time to grow up...you're probably going to have it shit for a while now...but in a way you need a big wake up call to reality...

A word of warning with the best intentions:

your affair with this young man won't probably last...be prepared.
    you need to be tested
    you need to be more assertive in these matters or otherwise abstain
    you need to start being financially independent from your parents if you make choices they would not agree with

Everyone has to grow up sometime...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    And your misfortunate story, incidentally, served me well...it reminded me to have an STI test after doing the gf sans prophylactic the other day (i.e., skin on skin). A mistake, of course, but it seemed to go that way. Truthfully, didn't enjoy it. Reverse cowboy with my arms crossed staring up at her with a set jaw and no expression, saying "I'm going to cum now." And later, saying, "You know, I'm not really much a sexual person. Perhaps we ought not do that again."

Anyway, in my drunken state...thanks for reminding me to get tested.
    Blablabla...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Blablabla...
    [url=http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/gigi-bla-bla-bla/081471223e4b89fac2ef081471223e4b89fac2ef-932000630026?cpkey=3ee4e82f3b772b3e825b3ee4e82f3b7 72b3e825b-561567958041%7Cgigi%20dagostini%20bla%20bla%20bla% 7C%7C&q=gigi%20dagostini%20bla%20bla%20bla]Gigi - bla bla bla - Bing Videos[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12