+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ugly ethnic guys and white women?

ugly ethnic guys and white women?

I hope i am not being racist since i am ethnic myself, but why do so many white women tend to date ugly ethnic guys??

I just saw such beautiful white girl at a mall with a ugly 300 pound black guy, they were holding hands so they were clearly involved

I also see plenty of uglier brown or latino guys dating beautiful white girls here too in (canada)

why can't you girls make better choices??? There are plenty of good looking brown(pakistani in paticular), latino, arab, black guys around, but i hardly see them with white girls. White girls usually chose the uglier ones

Dont get be wrong, I am all for interracial relationship but my ego gets hurt when i see ugly guys dating beautiful girls, especially when ugly ethnic guys are dating them for some reason.
    Last edited by Pakistani; 11-05-11 at 10:48 AM.

Pull your head off your ass.

you are really obsessed with races aren't you...most of your posts relate to races and ethnicity...I remember the last one about 'would you find these Pakistani girls hot'?
    What kind of validation are you looking for?

Not sure how old you are but you seem to have not passed yet maturity level which however attractive you are leave a wide window of opportunity to the less attractive but more intelligent and balanced men.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

What do you class as "ugly" anyway??

Maybe to those women, their guys are good looking. Looks aren't the end all be all in a relationship. You can have the most beautiful man or woman & they can be a total douchebag or you have totally nothing in common. Would you still be with that person because they are "hot"?