+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are the features that will make fall in love with a man?

What are the features that will make fall in love with a man?

Hi !

My questions are : what are the things that you're looking in a man? some stuffs that make you feel like "this is so attractive", "I want to be with him".
    I think there's 2 things :

1) stuffs that are attractive in the moment
    2) features that you're looking for a long-term relationship

Thanks for you help !!

A man that has confidence, can take the lead, stand up for me, has a good social circle of friends, dresses decently, has a job, a car, has ambition, adventurous, sense of humor.

For the long term some who has a lot in common with me like my taste in music, is a car guy, likes camping and fishing....doesn't want kids and will live at his own place.

thanks for your reply... pretty down-to-earth. Very informative.

Also very canadian !! camping and fishing !! the canadian cliché from a french perspective

Attractive or cute at least, manly not womanly lol, caring, funny, have similar interest( like to try new things).

Long term: Has stable job, has motivation, love kids, can clean house or cook himself not depending on the woman, faithful, good moral, not into partying like those teenage- or need to have booze so often, not stare at women rudely when with his partner, can joke like kids, love romantic stuff, not scare of commitment, not stingy, not selfish, stay by my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotopes View Post
    thanks for your reply... pretty down-to-earth. Very informative.

Also very canadian !! camping and fishing !! the canadian cliché from a french perspective
    Oh and I forgot, has to love beer and hockey!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Oh and I forgot, has to love beer and hockey!

ahah ... and maple syrup.

1) stuffs that are attractive in the moment: Gentleman, interesting conversations, someone silly, kind.
    2) features that you're looking for a long-term relationship: Someone open and can share his feelings, good communicator, will look after me if I was ill, not too macho, treats my friends and family with respect, has a healthy self-esteem and own hobbies/goals/ambitions in life.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

1) Fun, Humorous, Witty, sweet.

2) Honest, Considerate, down to earth, patient, good listener, good morals, loyal.

wow, it's funny that women want qualities that are usually associated with the "nice guy" syndrome.
    It seems you want something but you are actually attracted towards other things.

Qualities, etc = logical
    Bad boy things = attraction

hum?

I am definately not attracted to bad boys. My guy is 'nice guy' and after years of ass-hats it is really refreshing. Wouldn't give him up for the world
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

a man who loves women...meaning no hang-ups associated to women...just accept them and respect them.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Hey Isotope, I know this is the ask a female section, but I believe I have some great advice for you.

Be a man. Be confident in yourself. Have many goals, aspirations, and dreams. Have optimism. DO NOT focus on finding a woman to fall in love with or let a woman get in the way of pursuing your dreams, but be that thrill seeking guy that is a chick magnet and have them fall in love with you!

Do not ever show an emotional side to a woman you are dating, do not act overjoyed to be in their company. Just be your normal self. Do not hold her on a pedestal and Do not worship her. Do not call or text them constantly making the same old boring conversation. You're too busy living your life to talk to her every minute of every day. Make her wait, make her wonder. She probably all ready has 2 or 3 other guys texting her and calling frustrated that they cannot get a date.

Women do not want a clingy boring needy "NICE GUY" of a man. The nice guy is the ultimate bore.. He, to women is relative to your boring monotonous highschool algebra teacher to you. NO ONE WANTS TO BE AROUND THAT GUY!

Now this may hurt the female readers' feelings, but please bear with me...

When a woman says "I want a nice guy".... They DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!

The nice guy is about 9.99 times out of 10 just a creepy low life who has nothing better to do with his time than to obsess over the one girl he thinks he is in love with, but she doesn't even recognize his existence. The only time being a nice guy ever works is in the hollywood cinema fantasy land. If anything being a jerk would be more effective, but you do not want to do that either... because jerks are jerks! No one wants to hangout with one!

So in conclusion Isotope, what you want to do is be your normal self. Follow your dreams and goals. DO NOT make any dreams or goals revolve around a love interest. Take pride in yourself. Do not be afraid to introduce yourself to women. Always hold firm and upright posture. Look people in the eyes when you are talking to them. Always have a smile on and always know how to have a good time. If a girl turns you down, then it's their loss my man. Because YOU KNOW they're missing out on the great times you can show them.

Hope this helped my man.
    -RSanders

I know that that may sound like a cliché, but he has to be able to make me laugh and have a good sense of humour. Any guy that can truly do that, and i don't mean your average jokester, but someone that you are just really compatible with when it comes to that, i would definitely be attracted to. Obviously, being a gentleman, responsible, and being reasonably confident is also important. Opening doors, etc always makes a good first impression, or at least to me that is.