+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oral sex on women

Oral sex on women

I'm really curious about how women here like it the best? could you please post the likes and dislikes?

Example

Tip of tongue on clit

Dislikes:

Feeling of teeth
    Facial hair feels rough

Im asking this because im 20 years old i've had alot of sex dont get me wrong but i've never performed oral sex not even on my longest relationships because I can't force myself to it I think its kinda gross because I automatically think of other guys dicks that went in. but I need to get over this because I AM curious on what it's like to perform it on a girl.

So please women share with me what you like and don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    Im asking this because im 20 years old i've had alot of sex dont get me wrong but i've never performed oral sex not even on my longest relationships because I can't force myself to it I think its kinda gross because I automatically think of other guys dicks that went in. but I need to get over this because I AM curious on what it's like to perform it on a girl.

Buy a fingertip vibrator. Just kiss her thighs and stomach and such while you stimulate her clit with the vibrator, use your other hand for touching or g-spot stimulation if she's into that (you can figure out how to accomplish that on your own.)

Then when you feel more comfortable actually giving oral, alternate between the vibrator and oral..

Good way to ease your way into it.. and get women to rip off your clothes whenever they're around you.

when doing it right it's the BEST thing in the world....... Really!!
    Don't worry about having a perfect technique, you have to feel your way. You don't have to put your tounge where "all the dicks have been" either, but just massage her clit with your tounge. If she wants more then give it. It's not that amazing to put our mouths where all the pussys have been either : P

My ex told me he used to just spell the alphabet with his tounge because he had no idea what to do but it really felt like some sort of nirvana when he did it. Do it like you'd kiss her REAL lips. It's nothing to be worried about. Don't be quick, slow movements. Also, he used to suck my clit kinda.. like the suction-feeling when you drink with a straw haha, best explanation I got. He only did that for a few seconds until he got back to his alphabet but it got me crazy, it got all the blood rushing.

Like: alphabet.
    Dislike: A tounge that's everywhere and anywhere all at ones.
    Last edited by imagineallthe; 13-05-11 at 07:06 AM.

I think switching up 'moves' is the key. Going from soft touch, to deep passionate 'kissing' is awesome, the change in speed, motion and pressure always gets me going.

I love light suction on my clit, light kissing, 'making out' with me between my legs is amazing too.. Just kiss her like you would her mouth.

My partner used start off by kissing my inner thighs and lightly move over my vagina with a light touch from his lips and then onto kissing my other thigh. That used to drive me INSANE. Then i wanted him so bad, the rest was just amazing!
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Well, I second JadenMia's post.

One thing I really love is licking. I lick and get licked. That may be just me, since I'm already pretty strange, but it's just like pretending to be a dog. I lick EVERYTHING.

Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not into beastiality.

Sorry if my reply was weird or not good advice, this is just what I personally like.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

^ Are you homosexual?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    ^ Are you homosexual?
    I'm assuming you're talking to me, so yeah, I am.

By the way, I'm not too experienced on this topic, but I do know what I like and what my girlfriend likes, and that's good enough for me. And as my first post said, I doubt our interests apply to many other people.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

Thanks for all the advice, I want my first time to do that to a women be great right away, dont wanna perform badly.

So how about teeth? do you feel teeth when someone is doing it to you? if so does it disturb you ? because I have a short tongue caused by my half ish broken jaw thats getting fixed in a few months so i cant get my tongue that far out of my mouth.

I cant recall noticing teeths in particular, its so soft down there that if you focus mainly on using tounge/lips, then teeth probably won't be a big issue :-) If she feels them then it definitely wont hurt unless you bite : p

I suggest looking at a video called full body orgasm and add that to oral You have to stimulate the G stop to make the oral experience over the top.....I also suggest reaching around and rubbing her at the top of the clit, like she would if she was masturbating.

Tip don't forget to plunge that tongue deep into her too, and go in and out just at the opening....that's a sesitive spot.

Tip: not teeth, clean shaven plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    I'm really curious about how women here like it the best? could you please post the likes and dislikes?

Example

Tip of tongue on clit

Dislikes:

Feeling of teeth
    Facial hair feels rough

There are a lot of sexually stimulating chemicals that are given off down there....they make you go wild my friend, not to mention her response.....

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    There are a lot of sexually stimulating chemicals that are given off down there....they make you go wild my friend, not to mention her response.....
    Err.. what? Sexually stimulating chemicals? From oral? I have literally never heard of this nor felt any such effects in the many, many times I've provided oral to a woman.

1. Be gentle and slow.
    2. Don't focus for too long on one spot. A person can get raw there. Move to other spots after 2-3 minutes.

Other than that, your woman should tell you what she likes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast