+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have you ever been vengeful and played a dirty trick on a ex just out of spite?

Have you ever been vengeful and played a dirty trick on a ex just out of spite?

I thought maybe this would be kinda funny to talk about. Has anyone pulled a seriously dirty trick on a ex out of spite and anger. I'm not talking about anything that would cause injury, property damage or anything like that. Just something that mentally messed with them? I've had so many thought's and idea's because I'm still pissed. I'm wondering has anybody acted on a impulse to do just that? If so what was your payback.....be honest?

No. When I was done with them I was done.

i dont need to pull any tricks or be spiteful i just tell them they'll get theirs in the end...and IM ALWAYS right...lol..i told 2 of my ex's their drinking problem would land them in trouble it did..major trouble and one of those i said you will meet a woman one day who beats on you like you did me..omfg he married a bitch who beat on him and drank and treated him just how he treated me...so i just sat back and watched them destroy themselves. it has amused me greatly.

No because I just think revenge has a way of making you a lessor person and I have too much self respect to lower myself to that level

Did I think about it? Hell yeah, one night when I stewing over the fact that whilst trying to sort out our problems she had been on a dating site for the last 3 months and active

So I thought about setting up a new profile using some pics of hers that I had, I know all her details, age, height etc. And then wait for the guys to come rolling in.

Only reply to old fat guys and email them back her phone number saying I don't really like the emailing thing rather meet people for a coffee etc, give me a ring anytime so we can chat about it

That's hilarious Horseguy. I've thought of so many thing's I would like to do but like someone else said I don't wanna lower myself to that level. That gave me a great laugh though. I needed that. Thank's man.

Yeah, my ex asked me to take him and his bro to the airport after recently being a jerk to me when we were supposed to get back together. I was considering taking him, but hitting on his bro the whole way in a very slight way. Havent seen em in years so figured i would make his ego go up while my ex's go down. I know, its bad but good. Payback is a biatch