+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a Women's advice....Does this Girl like Me?

Need a Women's advice....Does this Girl like Me?

Alright so the other night I met this girl at the club and I managed to get her number...I texted her that night when i was with her so she would have my number....Well two days go by and she decides to text me saying Hi Cutie...this was last night...So we talked a bit going back and forth...long story short we talkes at like three AM for a bit via text before falling asleep...Today I texted her since she she said to text I did and she was pretty happy to hear from me she was with her sisters and i told her to hit me up later cuz i didnt want to be a bother and she said that it was fine to keep talking to her....so here is where i get confused i sent a text a few hours ago in response to a question she asked and she hasnt texted back yet...so my question is what do you think does she like me and is playing the game?

Depends, she could be completely bored with life and just wants the excitement of having men interested in her. BE extremely nice, and show her you really could care for her or love her eventually. no girl will waste her time on a guy she feels wont be able to fulfil her needs, now or in the future, and why waste your time if the guy seems like he isnt what she would want long term to be. What I mean is, thats how people get hurt, a woman is interested but wont stay for long term because she knows he isnt suitable to her emotional needs, for the future. Its all about emotional and physical connection clearly. But if you have nothing in common, you should just kiss it goodbye. Conversation is key. If you are just looking for a lay. I suggest you dont make her think you are interested in more.

Hope this helps.

hahah few hours ago? chiiiiiill man shes obviously in to you