+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys! What do you think about sex...

Guys! What do you think about sex...

... Whilst a girl is on their period?

Does it gross you out? Doesnt bother you in the slightest?

I am just wondering as in my 2 serious relationships i have been in, my partners have not really been too bothered about it.. And neither was I. In fact, during my 'monthly' my orgasms were pretty intense. It was just never an issue, just as long as things were cleaned up afterwards it was all good.

Well i started seeing someone, and we just recently started sleeping together and his penis is really big. Bigger than i have ever experienced it. It hurts a little at the start but gets better as we get going.
    Well last night i bled after sex. It was all over the condom so i worried and thought i might have come on my period as i am due sometime this week. I hadnt come on.. So i was hoping it was just due to the actual sex (not anything serious i hope)...

But we got onto the conversation about sex during a girls period. He said its not for him, that it grossed him out. Well to me, this is a little strange.. Just another bodily fluid is added to the mix for a week.. lol It kind of bothered me a little bit, im not going to lie.

So, just wanted to see what you guys thought? Im wondering whether i have only dated the minority of guys that arent bothered by it.
    Also, for the girls, how do you feel about it?
    Obviously, not with somebody you just met either. I wouldnt even be cool with that.. but someone you are completely comfortable with. Is it a big deal?
    Last edited by JadenMia; 17-05-11 at 06:44 AM.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

I am not really bothered by blood in general, but blood during sex - i`d be grossed out too - huge turnoff, moodkiller, whatever you want to call it. For me atleast.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never been into sex during a period.

If it starts while we're doing it, that never bothers me, though.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I've never done it during a period and don't think I will. Even coming out of my own body, I can't stand that odd smell during a period. I have a shower like a million times while on a period. Having an intercourse is not imaginable for me

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I've never been into sex during a period.

If it starts while we're doing it, that never bothers me, though.
    Yeah, it wasnt like a turn on for either of us at all. More just like, we were always incredibly horny and blood wasnt going to get in our way kind of thing..

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    I've never done it during a period and don't think I will. Even coming out of my own body, I can't stand that odd smell during a period. I have a shower like a million times while on a period. Having an intercourse is not imaginable for me
    Yeah totally know what yu mean. I would never dare do it with anyone 'new' whilst on my period either. Way too embarrassing. lol We were just super close and things like that didnt bother us at all.. I didnt mind him knowing or bother feeling embarrassed about it because he didnt mind it or think bad of me in any way.. I guess that was the nice thing between us even though on the whole our relationship was crappy.

Since you asked for opinions from the girls too, here's mine: eww. I know, I'm so mature, lol. I could never have sex during my period, just thinking about it grosses me out. Then again, I'm disgusted by my period in general. During those 4-7 days, I just want to crawl out of my skin. Not even in the mood for sex! I mean, I'll kiss and cuddle with my boyfriend, but my underwear stays on. And it's not blowjob week either, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    Since you asked for opinions from the girls too, here's mine: eww. I know, I'm so mature, lol. I could never have sex during my period, just thinking about it grosses me out. Then again, I'm disgusted by my period in general. During those 4-7 days, I just want to crawl out of my skin. Not even in the mood for sex! I mean, I'll kiss and cuddle with my boyfriend, but my underwear stays on. And it's not blowjob week either, guys.
    Yeah, blahh i hate my period. It just pisses me off on a whole, not to mention the mood im in! lol
    But yeah, the one good thing about my period is my insane orgasms that keeps me going through it and obviously helps my mood also. LOL
    I dont know, i am actually surprised at my answers i really didnt think it was that big a deal to many people!

Thanks for everybodies responses !

I have no problem having sex with women when they are on their period. Doesn't bother me at all. But plenty of women have problems with the idea.

Yeah, I think it's gross...

If you wanna make your man happy, just give him blow jobs while you're on the rag. Then he won't tease you about PMS or anything.

My man and I do it all the time. But mine aren't usually that heavy so it isn't usually too much of a problem.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I don't have an opinion but I'll treat you with a funny [URL="http://img.anongallery.org/img/4/2/a_real_man_loves_his_woman_every_day_of_the_month. jpg"]picture[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    Yeah, blahh i hate my period. It just pisses me off on a whole, not to mention the mood im in! lol
    But yeah, the one good thing about my period is my insane orgasms that keeps me going through it and obviously helps my mood also. LOL
    I dont know, i am actually surprised at my answers i really didnt think it was that big a deal to many people!

Thanks for everybodies responses !
    It doesn't bother me. Sex during a girl's period helps relieve cramping and pain.. and I'm a helper, what can I say.

It's also been scientifically verified that a girl on her period giving a blowjob reduces the effects of the menstrual cycle.

It's also been scientifically verified that a girl on her period giving a blowjob reduces the effects of the menstrual cycle.
    LOL nice try. Honestly, I don't know why men expect blowjobs when their girl is on her period. My philosophy is "If I'm not getting any, you're not getting any!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    It doesn't bother me. Sex during a girl's period helps relieve cramping and pain.. and I'm a helper, what can I say.

Haha!!

Yeah.. Nice find lol! I wonder how many times a guy has tried this one.

Girl - "Yeah not tonight honey, im on my period and im feeling crappy"..
    Guy - "Understandable.. But did you know...."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast