+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Facebook Creeping (not what you think)

Facebook Creeping (not what you think)

Hello,
    I will start with a short back story. High school sweethearts, broke up before going to college, I was drunk texting/AIM her my heart out, she stopped messaging back, all at once a few years later messaged me "Hey! how you been?". Our small talk is always good but if i ever hint at wanting to meet up she ignores me. Then a few days later will message me again (all on facebook now). The problem is she creeps on my Facebook all the time, i can tell because she "Likes" and comments on almost every post i put up. I asked her about a month ago if she wanted to meet up and get some coffee or something, and once again she ignored me. My question is why does she keep posting on my Facebook, if she doesn't want to ever be friends in real life? It frustrating because I do still have feelings for her, as a friend and told her that in a message (then she instantly signed off)

could she be with somone and just want to keep u as a crush or somthing?

maybe shes nervous?

I don't think she is seeing someone, in some messages she has hinted that she has in the past but nothing worked out. Also, i found her old xanga account that she keeps updating, and it seems as if she has had her up's and down's in the relationship field.

Thanks for the replies

That's the issue....you still have feelings for her and she is avoiding you because she fears you will want to start something again....just easier for her over the net to have control over the situation. When she ignores you that's a message to you she is NOT interested.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That's the issue....you still have feelings for her and she is avoiding you because she fears you will want to start something again....just easier for her over the net to have control over the situation. When she ignores you that's a message to you she is NOT interested.
    that's what I'd also think but I don't get it why messaging and kinda fb stalking him if she wants to avoid him. I'd be confused too.

i would take her off of facebook and see if she contacts you another way... or deactivate your account.. I did with mine, and it was the greatest thing I ever did. I feel free

Get over her. She doesn't like you because you became all emotional on her. Don't ever let a woman know your feelings. Makes you look like a huge pvssy
    I'm gay for pay.