+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to play hard to get

How to play hard to get

Im going to a party this weekend and the guy that I like is going. His friends told me that he thinks I'm hot but arent sure if he really likes me etc. Anyway, there is another girl that likes him as well but he has absolutely no interest in her. She follows him around all the time. Every time we see each other she ends up coming into our conversation half way though and is rather annoying!
    I dont want to appear too forward (like the other girl!), rather I want to keep him guessing. My friends told me to play hard to get. Im not into playing games or anything but just for one night I want to play hard to get etc. Can anyone give me any tips on how to do this, I seriously wouldnt have a clue!!!
    Thanks!

Aha, my speciality how about DONT talk to him first, let him notice YOU. make a bit of eye contact to show interest. and when he talks to you, which he will, dont give away too much about yourself, let him take the lead. dont act too forward, afterall its only human nature to crave something you think you cant have. talk to other guys!! dont wonder around looking hopeless, act busy. And if you have noone to talk to, walk around and act as if you're doing something. also smile at the room, be happy, a guy is always attracted to that.

hope this helps!!
    aah, bisto

yes but if he's not sure you like him then playing hard to get might reinforce this idea. maybe find a good medium.

Thanks for your help girls!
    I think I will follow Zas' tips by appearing very friendly towards everyone, not just him and wait for him to approach me. But also make sure plenty of eye contact is made to let him know there is interest there.
    Thanks again!

let me know how it goes!
    aah, bisto