+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

So, I met this girl. Her name is Nicole and she is amazing and I didn't realize I was falling for her until after I offered to set her up with my best friend. They haven't met yet, and I don't know how to get myself out of this situation. I really like this girl a lot. Additionally I'm so nervous to let her know how I feel. I'm scared of the response. Please give me advice, thanks guys. This is my first thread I've ever put, so sorry if I left anything out.

Go ahead and tell her how you feel. You need to before you fall any further. If she's interested, she'll forget about your friend. If not, then you'll just have to move on. Sorry to say it, but, it happens.

yeah i know :/ i just psych myself out about these things. and always delay it and can never find a good opportunity or way to tell her.

Don't wait for a good opportunity. Any opportunity is a good one. And, don't rehearse a way to tell her. Let it flow naturally. Who cares if you studder a bit, or mess up. She'll think it's cute.

alright will do. thank you for the help i will post again later saying how it went.

No problem. Hope all goes well with you. ^_^

I think you should probe it first to be honest..... Let her know your not comfortable with her going out with your friend, and watch her reaction. If she laughs or looks anywhere else other then your face. You know not to proceed.