+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what if your bf tells u dat he's getting horny about u!

what if your bf tells u dat he's getting horny about u!

Hi,
    I am having this problem & I want to share with you guys to get some advice.
    I love this guy & I know he loves me too...he's very protective to me, he often listen to my problems & give me good advices too,he often tells me that he's very lucky to have me! infact he's just more than a good friend to me.
    The problem is that sometimes he tells me that he's getting horny about me, I get hurt to hear this coz it makes me feel that he loves my body not me!
    I asked him just love me & not my body coz I love you for many reasons, as i feel protective, secure & complete when I am with you, then he tells me that you always think negative about me, now I won't ask you again!
    I want to know that how would you feel if your bf tells you that he's getting horny about you & what would you tell him then?
    thanks

Honey this is the difference between a friend and a boyfriend...what would you think if he told you he does not fancy you?
    Grow up bit will you?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I'm a bit confused here. Is this guy a FRIEND or your BOYFRIEND???

and learn to spell. he likes you u make him hot...get over it. if you tell him he makes you horney it wouldnt be a problem...kids these days ugh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabz View Post
    The problem is that sometimes he tells me that he's getting horny about me, I get hurt to hear this coz it makes me feel that he loves my body not me!
    Why would you think that? What makes you think that his being horny for you means that horniness is the *only* thing he feels? Or that he loves ONLY your body. Is that what he said? Did he say, "I ONLY love your body"? No. He said he's horny. He can be horny and love you at the same time. He SHOULD be horny and love you at the same time. That is what a relationship is.

This problem is yours, not his. You're taking a wonderful thing--- your boyfriend telling you he wants you---- and twisting it to mean something it's not--- that he doesn't really love you. Boyfriends are supposed to be horny for you.

It's called having hang-ups...I suspect you are still young therefore a bit confused..but come out of this biased way of seeing things and men...otherwise you're doomed...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.