+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i get her to meet up with me

how do i get her to meet up with me

I have been thinking about this and I want to meet up with my ex... we are on talking terms (kinda.) I am doing No contact but plan on trying to meet up with her in June. What should I say so I can get her to meet up with me? PLEASE if you have nothing Constructrive or positive to say PLEASE DONT RESPOND. thank you. This is something I feel i need to do.. i am not going to beg, or plead or anything of the sort. I just feel I need to lay it all out (tell her im ok with the breakup, list the issues, and tell her I want to reconcile.) and if its meant to be theres nothing I can say to ruin it... if its not I think this is the closure I can obtain. My first step is getting her to meet up with me though... how does this sound (I will send this probably June 6th or around there..."Hey, hows it going? I am going to florida on June 10th, can you meet up with me at the ***** at 615?"
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 19-05-11 at 11:19 PM.

I would say first be clear about you're trying to achieve...is your goal to talk about your issues as a couple, resolve them, getting back together, dating again, moving in together...?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

well I want to know where I stand... i am kinda in a limbo stage.. my ultimate goal is to try to get back with her yes... I want to resolve the issues and find out what how she feels.

My take on it is to be direct but calm...you don't want to come across as agressive or demanding...so a sweet and gently approach with a reassuring smile on will probably help...then you don't want to ask too much at once but bottom line is you need tom come back from this knowing more than you do now ..without going too clingy or desperate..;say that you've missed her an ask her if she did too..and then ask her if she would like to discuss about the possiblity of being together again...if she says she does not know then it's very likely to be a not...so don't push it...

I forgot to say maybe this part should happen when your coffee is nearing the end...first you need to have a friendly and light hearted chart so that you don't come on too strong...and if she is not willing to discuss your relationship you can both say goodbye in good terms.
    Last edited by sookie6; 19-05-11 at 11:30 PM.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

yeah that was my plan.. can i PM you?

you can PM me any time...I'm going out now, but send over anything you'd like to discuss I'll take some time to give you my honest and humble opinion

thanks.. it may be a few emails as im limited to 1000 characters.. thank you!

sookie i "spammed" your mailbox.. they limit me to 1000 characters.. kinda annoying.. What is the best way to get her to meet up with me.. i have faith that she will but theres that voice in my head saying that she will say "no."