+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend told me about some guy who said she was cute?

My girlfriend told me about some guy who said she was cute?

Ok so, this guy whom always thought my girlfriend was ugly recently saw her and told her she was cute. So she apparently told me out of nowhere and said "Hey did you know mark said I was cute? He saw me on the other day...he used to say I was ugly"

Should I be mad? It feels like she was bragging or something.. I was thinking like what is so special about this guys opinion? He is not an ugly looking guy either.

Thanks

she got hit on, shes telling you. tell her what you think of her and let it at that.

She told you because it made her feel good, she was looking for that same feeling to come from you as well and that was your opportunity. Pass enough of those by and she'll start wondering why she isn't with these guys that compliment her and make her feel good.

She has low self-esteem. Keep stroking her ego or lose her to some smooth-talking opportunist.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

The thing I forgot to add was that she cheated on me a while back. Around the time she cheated, she was really cocky because she was getting compliments from a lot of guys. She was very very drunk the night cheated. So when i heard her say this guy said she was cute, all I could think about was her wanting to do stuff with the guy. She has assured me she only wants me and that she was sorry for everything that happened...but for some reason is really pissed me off when out of nowhere she tells me some guy said she was cute. Sooner or later I think she is gonna get cocky again and go cheat.

Edit: I know the guy who said it too

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I occasionally tell my man if I get hit on it's no big deal. He likes to know that I'm pretty enough that other men desire me in some way. I also tell him about past losers who've made fun of me for being ugly or whatever and have turned a new leaf and compliment me wheather it be on facebook, PM or in real life. To us it's just discussing life, and stories and how our day went.

my ex did that.. she told me when we were out one night playing poker, that one of the guys there was trying to take her home, she was reluctant to tell me, but I told her I appreciated her telling me.. It helped build trust.. which is the foundation of a relationship.

I hate it when they do that shit.

I already know my GF is pretty, so it's unnecessary. Doesn't bother me if someone else thinks or says she's pretty, but a girl obviously has some seedy intentions when she decides to tell her boyfriend.