+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG I had the worst meeting up with a "friend" ever..

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Still not okay for you to be a terrible guest and get sloppy drunk and fight with people she has to live with.

Still not okay to go snooping through someone's things.

Still not okay. You were asked to leave and still wanted to have a talk with her. You weren't welcome there. You should have left immediately.

I'm surprised you're defending all this. If you really think you did nothing wrong then you're a lost cause. You can't be helped.

So it's ok for her to all this and do drugs? Now I know why I don't post on this site anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    This is pretty clear.
    Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    So it's ok for her to all this and do drugs?
    Yes.

Now I know why I don't post on this site anymore.
    You'll be missed. Probably not, though. Well, bye.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I would think it had more to do with you being a complete ass while you were a guest in someone's home. Seriously. So many things you did wrong. Getting black out drunk and fighting her roommate, questioning her private sex life, snooping through her texts, asking for her computer password and when she didn't give it to you, you just bypass it and snoop through her computer anyway, being demanding of her time when she had just told you to gtfo. Jesus. Do you have no boundaries or self-control? Why are you like this?
    Holy shit! Is that what his first post said? I couldn't stay focused long enough to read through it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So it's ok for her to all this and do drugs? Now I know why I don't post on this site anymore.
    You.. I... Wha... Huh..?

This.. is the dumbest situation.. I've ever.. seen someone get into. Dude. I've gotten into some dumb calls but.. I what the ****? No offense but do you have any brain activity? Are you legally comatose? You drove 12 hours to some crazy chick's house, who was sleeping with her roommate that had gotten her pregnant, why..??? And.. then you got drunk and started a fight... Dude.. You're lucky there were probably drugs in the house so they didn't want to call the cops or you'd be in jail right now.

And.. then you kept trying to talk to her? You looked through her shit, she compared you to the smell of piss, and you tried to stay? Just holy shit. You and her and her roommates all have some issues. This is like Jerry Springer shit.. except she really doesn't give a shit about you, never intended to touch you, and yet you built it up that she'd take turns doing you and her roomie or something.

So bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Holy shit! Is that what his first post said? I couldn't stay focused long enough to read through it.
    Yeah.

It was hard to read, but there were some gems in there, such as the girl in question referring to the OP as "a piss smell that wont go away" and other disses. A++ would read again.

E: f,b.
    Last edited by MerryH; 21-05-11 at 01:37 PM.

Yeah.

It was hard to read, but there were some gems in there, such as the girl in question referring to the OP as "a piss smell that wont go away" and other disses. A++ would read again.
    Merry. Not only that.. BUT HE THEN STAYED UNTIL THEY KICKED HIM OUT..... AND HE STILL TRIED TO STAY.. LIKE THREE TIMES.

This.. story makes no sense. Even the dumbest person would have, at some point, taken a hint (if a hint was like repeated blows to the face from a sledgehammer.)

Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Merry. Not only that.. BUT HE THEN STAYED UNTIL THEY KICKED HIM OUT..... AND HE STILL TRIED TO STAY.. LIKE THREE TIMES.

This.. story makes no sense. Even the dumbest person would have, at some point, taken a hint (if a hint was like repeated blows to the face from a sledgehammer.)

Just wow.
    But why won't she talk to him now?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But why won't she talk to him now?
    You've just jumped into my upper echelon of posters in like 3 posts.

I used to think MIkeL has trouble getting girls despite being a nice guy.. now I think I get why he has trouble with girls... that's no decent behavior

She pretty much threw your ass out, gave you your stuff, asked you to leave, referred to you as a "piss smell".

She said "call me later" to imply that you could call later and would leave easier. I'd bet anything that you call and she never EVER picks up.

This is so completely over.

I bet after meeting you OP she never meet anyone online again! You need mental help, you don't ask a stranger for their computer password. You do not go through her phone, you do not hack into her computer. You do not hit her friend.

I would like to interrupt this dogpile on Mike to remind everybody that this woman was also completely insane. What the hell? She's already pregnant by her roommate, but she thinks it's a good idea to have some online dude drive 12 hours to come be with her? In what freaking world does that make any sense? Yes, Mike behaved badly, but then he just drove 12 hours in an extreme optimism, only to find that he would be staying with weird, resentful scum of the earth. It's not like he could just turn around and drive 12 hours home, and I'm guessing that he didn't have the cashflow to stay at a hotel. This woman sounds like a complete whack job.

Hopefully Mike will take some time to reflect on this whole absurd situation and learn some life lessons. Like, date locally. Don't drive 12 hours to hang out with an internet acquaintance. Ask lots of questions in advance and trust your instincts if you think something weird is going on. And if drinking makes you act like a wild man, don't flipping drink at all.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Seriously? You were a guest at a friends' house, and you felt it was ok to get blackout drunk, fight with her roommate, snoop through her phone, and hack into her computer when she wouldn't give you the password? You're acting as if you possess her, and through an online relationship, no less! Holy shit. dOOd! You've got some serious issues.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, what has happened to you?? I remember some of your earliest posts. You seemed like such a nice, stable guy. Are you a crack head now or something?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12