+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How often do you spend with your boyfriend? Help please(:

How often do you spend with your boyfriend? Help please(:

Hello there ladies,
    My boyfriend and I have only been together for a month, however we both shared extremely stronge feeling for each other months before that. He lives quite awhile away from me, I would have to take a 30min train ride and a bus to see him. (Or if I am lucky my mother will give me a lift that is only around 20mins! <3) I do not mind taking the time out of my day to go and see him, I love to see him.
    Also, we both have school right now. Therefore, we very rarely get to see each other on weekdays, and if we do it is only for a few hours.
    On the weekends however, we do spend alot of time together. Normally we shall sleep at one of our houses to have maxium time together. Sadly, we don't not get to see each other on the weekends. My boyfriend has this friend that gets extremely angry and jealous if he doesn't see him, therefore some weekends I do not get to see my boyfriend. In addision to that, sometimes he will even come down when me and my boyfriend are having a date... making it very very very awkward...
    Other weekends, my friends come out to se us aswell.

I just do not know how much alone time i should spend with him... I wish I could be with him every second and he feels the same. So, how muh time should two people see each other for to make a strong and happy relationship?
    Thank you!

You are young and don't understand that it is not healthy to be with each other 24 7. A relationship shouldn't be your life, but only a part of your life. There are things you can do to alleviate the situation and that is, get a drivers license so can drive yourself there or web cam it which many do for LDRs, find other things to do to occupy your time...I'm sure your friends want to see you, or you can meet each other half way with friends and party at a park somewhere so that his best friend can spend time with him and maybe introduce the friend to some of your girl friends.
    Last edited by smackie9; 23-05-11 at 02:59 AM.

Thank you! Helped alot. (: <3

Quote Originally Posted by KittenClock View Post
    Thank you! Helped alot. (: <3
    You go girl! Best of luck