+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Religious problems

Religious problems

3 weeks ago on Monday I asked the love of my life out (by the way I'm in 6th grade) anyway she said she couldn't go out with me because she Methodist and can't date till she's 16 I'm young for this kind of
    Love but I cant let her go! And I've been shattered inside. I am one of the only non-perverted people in our school really. And I was one of the only ones with a soft side too which was shattered also now I feel almost no pain which is weird. Also I'm pretty sure I've gone into a state of shock which was stage 1 denial. Which I think I've moved to stage 2 please just someone HELP!!! I've been broken and shattered and have lost my heart! Pleeeaaaase Help!

RB7 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Confused Lover,

Sorry to hear that, you are learning life lessons at an early age. But that only makes you stronger. I want to start off by giving you a big hug because I really can sympathize. Im sure you heard the old saying, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! If you lover her and you cant fully express it to her by being in a relationship, the most you can do is be her friend. Try to be a part of her life and maybe by the time she is ready to date, you'd be the perfect candidate.
    I dont know much about your situation so Its hard to say the nature of you present relationship ( friends?, classmates?, or a crush?) but either way just try to be cool and don't overly express your love for her, that might push her away if she is not there yet.

wish you the best