+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So confused - need help!!!

So confused - need help!!!

Basically my girlfriend just broke up with me and i really dont want to lose her. We met in late march, and become a couple in april, basically everything was going good just a week ago, we had sex for the first time with each other, and she was basically in love with me sending text messages every 5 min and just non stop wanting to chill. So basically that weekend we hanged out two days in a row, and i noticed that the second day we chilled was a lil boring and tiring cuz we just did the same thing we always do, and watch movies, and just hang out. Anyways, after that weekend, i noticed she was acting different around me, and she slowly stopped texting me as much and said she was busy when i was supposed to come over to her place.
    Then on that friday, she said she was going to a party, and she didnt even ask if i wanted to come. (note at this time, she never said she wanted space, or anything, she was pretending like everythin was ok) So i ended up going to the party, and when i came i was kinda drunk, but i know i didnt say anything rude, i went to say hi to her, and she just tried avoiding me the WHOLE night, i felt so hurt.
    So i text her after the party asking if everything was ok, and she replied "not really, im feeling differently and i dont have that spark with you anymore" so i played it like i didnt care and i talked to her the next day, and i basically agreed with the break up and stuff (cuz i heard its bad to get angry and to beg) . I dont understand what she means by this, how can someone lose their spark with you in a week? i really dont wanna lose her, i miss her alot. what are my chances of getting her back and does anyone think she misses me?
    Im a shy guy, but once you get to know me i open up, i find when we hanged out, i was never really to open up to her fully, i feel like she doesnt really know the real me, because one of her reasons for dumping me was like we dont have a connection or chemistry, but i feel like you can make that happen with time, and that can be worked on. I really like this girl and i dont know what to do! Please tell me what needs to be done.

dude, this happened with my ex ex.. pretty much just like that.. one second she was into me telling me she missed me etc.. next day she "doesnt like me like that." I felt it was because we did the same stuff a lot, and I got comfortable. I now realize that this has NOTHING to do with that. Could it be you were too clingy and needy? Well I was/am too, and again i dont think this has anything to do with it. You want what you want, and you need to find someone who wants to be with you all the time..

First thing you can do is not take it personal as it has nothing to do with you. Second thing you need to do is let her go. You are better off knowing what her reason is. In my current situation I am in the great place of LIMBO.. trust me you dont want that.

The best thing you can do is not contact her.. it will be REALLY hard.. just dont do it. If you feel the same in a month see if she will meet up with you.. but it sounds to me like she doesnt want a relationship with you.. sorry

Women are fickle.. how old is she?
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 23-05-11 at 11:01 PM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    dude, this happened with my ex ex.. pretty much just like that.. one second she was into me telling me she missed me etc.. next day she "doesnt like me like that." I felt it was because we did the same stuff a lot, and I got comfortable. I now realize that this has NOTHING to do with that.

First thing you can do is not take it personal as it has nothing to do with you. Second thing you need to do is let her go. You are better off knowing what her reason is. In my current situation I am in the great place of LIMBO.. trust me you dont want that.

The best thing you can do is not contact her.. it will be REALLY hard.. just dont do it. If you feel the same in a month see if she will meet up with you.. but it sounds to me like she doesnt want a relationship with you.. sorry

Women are fickle.. how old is she?
    You should stop working your situation into every reply. It comes across whiny and selfish - which I know isn't what you're trying to do.

People like examples and people who can relate to their situation.. Im just trying to help I dont see the issue. I am not asking for advice on my situation at all. Its like when you are in a classroom enviroment would you rather a professor just ramble and not bring in examples that relate to YOU in the class or someone who is interactive and finds a way to bring you into the lesson..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    People like examples and people who can relate to their situation.. Im just trying to help I dont see the issue. I am not asking for advice on my situation at all. Its like when you are in a classroom enviroment would you rather a professor just ramble and not bring in examples that relate to YOU in the class or someone who is interactive and finds a way to bring you into the lesson..
    Do what you want. Just trying to show you something.

I'll drop it.

ok.. you may be right.. i didnt realize i was doing that.. ill try to be more wary.

we are still in highschool, so 18, and basically, i might have been a LITTLE clingy, but i know for a fact she was a little clingy too,
    like it was going both ways, so i dont feel that was a major reason. I havent contacted her, and i actually am not tempted too. But my problem is, i just dont know if i should take that as a reason. I feel like she fell for another guy, but i cant say for sure. I just really want to know what i did wrong, and all she said to me was that she lost the spark with me, which i dont understand how, because she was loving me a week before and i did/said nothing wrong.

you feel like that now, but you will regret it later.. at least in this instance. If she said something like "well i like you, but need time." Then maybe I would say thats a shitty reason and you need to find out. She was pretty up front with you dude, she pretty much said "im not into you." Plus you are both young.. she probably wants to be single and have fun. Maybe shes just confused.. but hounding her to give you a reason is a bad move.. Ive done this and it doesnt end well. Let it be.. You probably wont listen, but thast your choice.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 23-05-11 at 11:10 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by johnson6969 View Post
    we are still in highschool, so 18, and basically, i might have been a LITTLE clingy, but i know for a fact she was a little clingy too,
    like it was going both ways, so i dont feel that was a major reason. I havent contacted her, and i actually am not tempted too. But my problem is, i just dont know if i should take that as a reason. I feel like she fell for another guy, but i cant say for sure. I just really want to know what i did wrong, and all she said to me was that she lost the spark with me, which i dont understand how, because she was loving me a week before and i did/said nothing wrong.
    1. Clinginess isn't an "equal" thing. Clingy guys come off WAY worse than clingy girls.
    2. You're never going to know the real reason. Just move on.

you are taking this personally.. think long and hard.. do you REALLY want to know her reason? Will it make ANY difference?

by clingy i mean like i just texted her alot, but thats because she texted me alot. but i mean when i was around her i would never smother her, and at that party, i left her alone and chilled with my friends. Ok i guess i dont need to know, but it would help just so i go like "oooh ok thats where i went wrong" but i dont understand this girl at all.

what if you ask her and she goes: "you smell." you think that will make you feel better.. and NOTHING she does is because of YOU.. its because of how SHE feels.