+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Let's talk about sex toys!

Let's talk about sex toys!

Ok, here is my situation. My girlfriend asked me the other night if I would go to the local adult store and buy her a sex toy. She want's me to pick it out without her help, so I guess I get to go alone. Anyway, do any of you ladies have any sugestions on what I should get her. So far, I've asked 2 of my close female friends and they have both told me the same thing. Either get her one of those pearl multifunction Rabbit vibrators that twists and turns and has rotating beads in it, or something called a lady bug as a first choice. And as a second choice they both said to get something that was penis shaped but had a piston in it so that the uper half moves up and down or in and out however you want to look at it. Now that's the easy part. Knowing her as I do, I'm almost positive she is going to want me to use these things on her in the bedroom, which I am all for, I just don't have a clue as to how they work, or at least how to work them properly. I'm sure she will help me along, but I would like to go into this not looking like a complete idiot. I'm pretty sure I please her when we are having sex, and I keep thinking to myself that as long as I know where and how to touch her with my own body, how much different can this be? But somehow I doubt it is as cut and dry as that. Nothing EVER is. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ViSionS

P.S. Is this some sort of a test? Also, she offered to buy me a sex toy for men that she would go pick out etc, but I kind of said no, only because I had no idea what that would be. A blow up doll is not something I can see myself getting too crazy about, but then again, I'm sure that there is a lot more out there than just that. Oh well, I'm listening!

If these pictures offend anyonem please let me know and I will delete them your you can. But there is nothing explicit about them,and I though we were all adults here.

I went to the Castle Superstore last night adn shopped for about 2 hours trying to figure this shit out, and well this is what I came up with. Any help would be appreciated. Their website is down atm, so the emailed me the info and the pics, and I jut cut and pasted it and tried to correct some typos. Anyway, This is what I have to choose from, unless someone has a better idea. Again i'm new to this sort of bedroom paly with my gf, so any help you give me will not go wasted

Between what my close female friends have said, and what the lady at the store said, I came up with these, which I have to narrow down to 1 or 2.

Venus Butterfly II

Venus Butterfly Massager, the ultimate female experience! Spread your wings and let your passions flutter and fly. Extra powerful Venus Butterfly with Interactive battery Pack that takes, 3 AA batteries
    $ 25.95

Ladybug

Ladybug, designed by a woman for a woman! The ultimate in direct clitoral stimulation! Available in red, pink, gold and glow in the dark

Glow in the dark, Gold Pink and Red are all

$49.95

Peter North the Decorator

Peter North the Decorator, squeezable balls for life-like ejaculation!! The ultimate replica of Peter's 9 inch cock!! Fill and squeeze the balls for ejaculation, variable speed vibrating tip, 1 oz lubricant, 1 oz toy cleaners and free 9 inch by 7 inch glossy!!

$109.00

Decadent Indulgence

Experience euphoric satisfaction with this ultra hi-tech stimulator. * levels of accelerating vibrations for intense clitoral and vaginal stimulation. Experience 3 unique patterns of graduated rhythmic motion with reverse movement. Feel the 9 strategically placed hevy-duty rotating pleasure beads and a well endowed deep penetrating rotating head for vaginal arousal. Indulge with the pinpoint nubby ticklers with caressing fluttering wings. Hi-tech LED indicator with ultra sensitive control pads. Pleasantly scented.
    (PS, the lady at the store said that this was the high tech version of the rabbit that a friend of mine had sugested.)
    $108.95

Power Stroker NW

The Power Stroker, the most powerful and deepest stroker of them all! Vaginal and anal stimulation. Are you ready to take the plunge?!!!?!!
    (this is the one with the piston)
    $36.99

Jesus, I have never had problems with posting pictures like I am having right now, I can't immagine I need to have access to a web server in order to post a picture on a forum do I?

HELP!!

Ok, I attached a Zip hopefully that has a picture they sent me of each product, and the I just hand transcribed what they gave me in the form of their catalog. Whe, I can't believe I missed that browse button, I've been working on this for oer 3 hours now. Time for bed for me, hope to hear some responses. Oh, one other thing, I haven't heard much if any immaturity from your guys, and I realy appreciate that. I am pretty light hearted and doin't mind a little joking, but if you cant at least conclude with a serious answer, and this is all just a joke to you, please don't even bother wasting my time. i've had experiences on newsgroups for example, where people just don't take another persons questions seriously, and it just ends up in a big flame war. So far I haven't seen that very much here, and that is one of the reasons I have decided to stick around for a while at least. anyway, enough on that rant, I'm just asking for mature answers to mature questions that's all. Go ahead and joke, and tease, just make sure you have a real answer when you are done, I don't think that is too much to ask. I guess my motto is if you treat me right, then I will bring as much as I can to this comunity, I think it's one of the best I have run across so far that deals with this subject matter.

Sincerely,
    ViSionS

The one the lady at the store called the top of the line "Rabbit style Vibrator"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The one that has a pistonin it so it thrust's in and out, she says it is much more powerful than the one they call the Deep Stroker II.

The Lady Bug...

The Venus Butterfly..

And finally the one that ejaculatesby filling it up with warm water or I think they even have something in it that safely thickens it up but I'm not sure.

Well these have been the recomendations to me by a couple of people, if anyone has any other ideas, I'm all ears. Sorry it took so long to get this finally posted.

Peace, Love, and Hippyness,
    ViSionS

P.S. I'm more interested in female opinion because they probably know a lot more about what they are talking about, but I welcome any input, even if it's to say me and my girlfriend are pervs! LOL

Lina

ok ok ok

Jesus... you picked out enough!
    Listen ... any toy that vibrates at different speeds is exactly what she wants. I would say that a dildo that vibrates is my fav...

Good luck! don't belive all the hype.. start with a dildo that vibrates .. trust me.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Hey Jane, how about me instead??

LINEBACKER 2

wow... lets not get graphic..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir