+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ladies/men I need your help!

ladies/men I need your help!

Hey ladies, men please come forth I"m very new to this.

say you're on a dinner date with your boyfriend and some sexy girl he used to know comes up he's not seen in a while
    you have no clue what the history between them is and she sits down next to him and he talks to her for 15 min let's his
    food get cold and ignores you.

She then asks for his # and he gives it to her. You then get annoyed and say something - he then replies to you with - you're a jealous psycho, you're lucky I don't throw this food in your face and storms off and two days go by and you don't hear a word from him.

WHAT DO YOU DO? We have a ten year history, just got back together for three weeks after we fell out the year before
    and didn't talk for a year. He claims he loves me, told me that this girl was just networking, but it's the second time he's
    given his number to an old female friend while on a date with me.

I could really use advice.

thank you.
    Last edited by alison123; 25-05-11 at 08:23 AM.

if i'm with someone who supposedly cares about me and they talk to someone for 3 MINUTES without an introduction, i'm already offended. even IF it's not some sexy chick. she was disrespectful and he was.....um......beyond me. this is emotional and mental abuse also with threat of physical abuse and COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. cut him off COMPLETELY and start seeing other guys. there is NOTHING you could have said that would have justified that behavior.

also, legally, what he did was uttering a threat..!

run, don't walk, away from this ridiculous a$$ clown.

thank you I knew the girl and he assumed I'd know it was a networking vibe.. however.. he called today and apologized, invited
    me over to dinner. He admitted fault to all he said and did, assured me he'd never use violence on me and said he meant throw
    food at me in cream pie style? I've known him so long, he's never been violent ever, he's not some white trash sort of guy he's
    more of a rock n roll guy with a punk attitude but yeah I think your advice is very helpful and right.. I accepted the offer for
    dinner to talk with him, but I dunno.. I feel as tho the other night killed my feelings.

Sounds to me like he's unsure about you and him and he is buying love lottery tickets, the terrible thing is he's doing it in your face. He's probable invited you over because the other girl blew him out. She probably saw how he treated you! It's the hardest thing in the world to ignore your heart and go with your head but you know you have to. I wish you strength.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by alison123 View Post
    Hey ladies, men please come forth I"m very new to this.

say you're on a dinner date with your boyfriend and some sexy girl he used to know comes up he's not seen in a while
    you have no clue what the history between them is and she sits down next to him and he talks to her for 15 min let's his
    food get cold and ignores you.

She then asks for his # and he gives it to her. You then get annoyed and say something - he then replies to you with - you're a jealous psycho, you're lucky I don't throw this food in your face and storms off and two days go by and you don't hear a word from him.

WHAT DO YOU DO? We have a ten year history, just got back together for three weeks after we fell out the year before
    and didn't talk for a year. He claims he loves me, told me that this girl was just networking, but it's the second time he's
    given his number to an old female friend while on a date with me.

I could really use advice.

thank you.
    first of all you didn't elaborate much on what conversation took place for those 15 minutes. you were at the table, so you heard what they talked about.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

it was hi how r u, what have u been up to, what are you doing for work, oh I'm working on all these projects, I'd like you to be part of one
    of them, she asked us both.. she must have assumed he and I were just friends, we both know her but haven't seen her in a while.. she's
    a musician and so are we so she was kissing up to him, he failed to let her know he was unava to give out his number or do music
    with her and let her know that he's busy with me and doing music with me..

i would walk away too...i know it's not easy but u said u broke up several times...where there must be a reason for that.....the problem is we women are such fools when we see guys apologize, at least i always fell for it.
    there is no excuse for how he talked to you....like the other girl said...that is mental abuse.it is not acceptable for a guy to talk that way ...even more so to his girlfriend.
    get things straight now don't wait till after u are married and it might be too late.
    wish u the best of luck

2 sides to every story situation here for sure. Need more info to judge

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by alison123 View Post
    it was hi how r u, what have u been up to, what are you doing for work, oh I'm working on all these projects, I'd like you to be part of one
    of them, she asked us both.. she must have assumed he and I were just friends, we both know her but haven't seen her in a while.. she's
    a musician and so are we so she was kissing up to him, he failed to let her know he was unava to give out his number or do music
    with her and let her know that he's busy with me and doing music with me..
    so far it doesn't sound like she said anything inappropriate. and besides that you'd be a bad musician if you make yourself unava to other collaborations.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

leave just leave hes playing you i would just move on and i wouldent be so sure he said he was gonn throw that at you as a joke dont run hall ass