I feel embarrassed and I'm quite ashamed of myself for using this website. But, I need some advice.

Me and this girl started dating, at first I was a nice guy and trusted her. But as time went by ill admit that I started to get insecure and lacked trust with her..(Even though she was a great girl who could be trusted. I was foolish, I know). After a year of dating, we started to do a off and on relationship thing, where we would break up temporary for about hour or day or so. I decided not to do that anymore. So we dated for about another year, and my old habits started to follow up. I became insecure, and one day I falsely accused her of hanging out with guys and not spending time with me. So I ended it...Well for about a month. We didn't talk for a month or anything. It just happened that one day I really started to miss her and she was missing me, based on her messages. So I came off very venerable at first. And she refused to take me back right away. I had to work for it, she ignored me a lot. And it took quite awhile to get things working. I was really nice to her and treated her well. I told her Id stop being insecure, and trust her more. Told her I didn't care if she was with guys. So about 4 months later, we started to date again. It was great, everything was going great. Then after Jan of this year, she breaks up with me..( But, I understand. I was kinda neglecting her, It was foolish of me again. ) But we still hung out a lot, almost everyday. But I started to get insecure again. She had a birthday party and for some reason I wasn't invited but other guys were. ( Her friends threw it, she said she didn't want to invite me personally, she thought it would be rude ). I was hurt, I was really upset that she would do that. But I tried to look past it, and I kinda did. I brought it up from now and then. And shes been talking to more guys, kinda lying about it. We kept trying to work it out. She kept getting mad at me saying that I was a horrible person, because I swore and falsely accused her of hanging out with guys and lying about it. ( So she claimed. ) But In reality, I would always ask to take to her the movies and out to eat and I even bought her a brand new ipod touch 4g month ago after she came back from a Deca Flordia trip.. I would ask every-time I was with her. Sure I swore, but I never hit her or anything, She would always hit me. And sure was I insecure, but I felt like I had a reason too.

So about a week and half ago, she gets back from her friends house ( girl, she claimed ) and she gets all mad at me. And I go to her house and she gets super mad and shuts the door on me. And I walk in and her she starts to tell her dad to tell me to leave. And basically after that, shes been ignoring me everyday in almost every way. She only responds to my text messages very rarely. Even when I'm super nice and call her beautiful. She wont give me the chance to work things out, and fix things. I ask her if there is another man and she says no. I don't know what to believe. I feel like I don't know her anymore.

Ive been texting and calling her too much, I know. Thats dumb of me, but I'm trying really hard to get a hold of her. So I can attempt to fix things.

She is a high school student who just recently graduated and is heading to University of Nebraska-Lincoln in August. Which is 9 hours from where I live. We both agreed that when she left we would end our relation-ship there for good. I want to at least spend the summer with her and have some good memories before she left.

But I still love her so so much, and I really want to fix this and win her heart back. So if anyone could help me, please do.

We are sexually active.

Info about me:
[ I hate to be cocky, but If it helps ]
I'm that type of guy, who could walk into a place and people would ask who he is and want him. All American captain of football team. As cocky as that may sound. I know that I can get a lot of women, but I choice not too, I want just one lady in my life. I'm a nice guy, I joke a lot. I'm determined to work hard in life. Going to college.

Info about her:
I hate to say this about her, but a lot of people say shes not the prettiest girl in the world. ( But in my eyes, shes the prettiest thing ever ). She is a very very smart girl, very hard working. She doesn't drink or do drugs. ( We both don't condone of alcohol and drugs ). She has a past of family depression and family drug abuse.