+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to deal with Ex stuffs?

How to deal with Ex stuffs?

My bf broke up with me 3 months ago said he no longer feel for me without any reason, it was a over 1 year long distance relationship, he asked to remain friends and I refused him and walked away from him without looking back coz I felt very hurt. since then I deleted all his contact, his emails and so on and I never ever contact him again, he has never contacted me either.

I still have his stuffs at my place. There are all his bike's suit and accessories (pretty expensive stuffs) but his has lost his bike anyway. I do not wish to throw it out because i don't hate him, but i don't use these things, we broken up on bad term .... I was emotional and he was angry and things got ugly at the end. though we have spent so much wonderful time when we were together.

I finally got over the break up and feel that I would be able to see him again without feeling hurt, I would like to return his stuffs as I know he mentioned before that he would get a new bike next year. i would like to move on and would not like to keep my Ex stuffs here that reminds me so much about him, I am not sure what to do.... I was the one who refuse to be his friend and now I feel ODD if I initiated the contact asking him to pick up his things . He probably wouldn't bother about the things either (but i never know). Why should I care since I decided not be his friend, i must say i was emotional during the broke up. I should write him asked him to pick up his thing if he want them, but not wishing to make it like an excuse to see him again. On one hand, I am worrying that may be he will not response at all which will hurt me even more. We don't have any mutual friend, so I can't ask his friend to pick up for him.

What shall I do ?

text him or call and say come pick you stuff. up on this day or its going to ( the trash or be donated). if you got boxes i throw it in to consolide stuff and just set it out side.

Move all his stuff outside and call him to come pick it up or it's free game for anyone who wants it.

pee on it..............

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    pee on it..............
    Please don't post lame one-liners like that again.

Take it all to a friends house and let him know he can pick it up from there. You won't have to see him and it won't feel like a come on. Make it clear that if it's not picked up in 1-week it will be disposed of.

I would sell it!

Why not? he doesn't want them does he

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    I would sell it!

Why not? he doesn't want them does he
    You could get into trouble for that.

i agree with the majority.. either call him and ask him to pick it up from your house or you can just leave it outside your house or bring it to a friends house and have them call your ex to just come over and then have your friend explain something like "oh by the way, so and so dropped this off some time ago and wanted me to see if you wanted this stuff back'.. if you dont feel comfortable doing so, just be direct and call him up and tell him to pick it up.. if not, find a way to get it to him (mail it, parents house etc)

Thanks to your feedbak, have sent him a short email Asked if he or his friend could pick it up, i have a decision. If he didnt response in one month, i will sent the box away. I feel now Peaceful