+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long Distance Break Up

Long Distance Break Up

First off i was dating this girl for long distance for 10 months in Brazil and i live in the US, i am 17 going on 18 and she recently turned 17, i love this girl, and the past month our relationship began to go downhill, like she dint seem as interested as usual. And we talk everyday on live messenger, this month also is the 3 year anniversary of her mothers death so she has been super stressed and feeling down, the problem also is that i am insecure and a jealous boyfriend which is very bad and i am aware, last Thursday we talked and i got jealous about this guys that she has been talking on occasion with, but this guys is a guy she used to like a lot 2 years back, and about 5 months back our relationship almost came to an end because she was confused on whether she still like him, but later i went down to Brazil during Christmas break and we met up she reassured she had no more feelings for him and that she loved me and we had an amazing time together, all was good and seemed fine but then 3-4 months later, which was a month ago, she saw this guy and talked to him , and she told me they were nothing more than friends but the past experience with this dude made me insecure every time she said she talked to him, so after her seeing me jealous on Thursday she reassured me that she loved me and that i should stop being jealous, come Friday she started talking about breaking up and how she wanted to be alone and that i had done nothing, and it was a problem with her and not me, and might i add she has been stressed with her moms loss, and so she talked to me Sunday and she broke it off, this too me was a shock as it was sudden, i haven't talked to her since, as she has blocked me on msn and im going to visit Brazil next week, i really love her and she told me on the day we broke up , that she loves me, but wants to be alone and stuff, but the other day i see her online on msn but im blocked, and im figuring shes talking to other people, so do i wait a little bit ?? what should i do ?? ..

its been 4 days since i talked to her :/

If she has blocked you that's a pretty bad sign Does she know you're going to Brazil?

The problem with LDRs is that its so easy to meet someone in real life, and then the virtual relationship seems so. . .fake.

If you're blocked you're pretty much done. There is nothing else you can really do other than hope she starts talking to you again.

Your 'relationship' is now ancient history. Move on. You might even (gasp) try to find a real girlfriend who lives in (gasp) the same town so that you can actually (gasp) see her in person, like in the real world.

she blocked me but she unblocked me yesterday but i did not IM her, as i figure i should wait until she comes talk to me, i love her man, i dont want someone here, our circumstances are different, were dedicated religious people so we dont party and all thats stuff, were pretty chill down to earth, our parents are somewhat involved, its more serious than an average relationship if you guys understand

Cleaver my friend, you're both 17, its not likely either of you actually know what a serious relationship is. Not to offend you, but I think you should try to find a real girl.