+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi! I am a relationship coach, I would like to help.

Hi! I am a relationship coach, I would like to help.

My name is Tony Rivera. I coach and give advice to courageous people like you. My system is very unique and very successful. You won't find advice like this anywhere in the dating and relationship world. I utilize a technique called AST (Assisted Self Therapy) This system helps you find a solution by looking within yourself. We all have the answers to our questions, we just don't know it yet.

You would be surprised how smart you really are, and you can learn to use this new found knowledge to help yourself. All I do is point out what is really happening in your situation, and you do the rest. Life becomes easier when you know what to do, and the best part is, you did it yourself!

AST can also give you back your control. The only thing you can really control in this world is your feelings, and how you feel about yourself. When you understand why you're feeling a certain way, then you will understand others in why they do the things they do.

Tony

tremolo Guest
    The last guy who told me he was a 'relationships coach' turned out to be one of the world's most famous pick-up artists. You're not a PUA, are you?

@ Tony

Welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by Raze; 27-05-11 at 12:07 PM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Help me out!

Hey ,

I am 21 years old.. I broke up with a guy and its been an year ..Initially i found it very hard to get over him ..3 or 4 months after i broke up with him , i met this super awesome guy( atleast i think so) in my college ..We started talking and very soon i realized that he possessed all the qualities that my ex din have and it wasn a long distance relationship like my previous one .. I used to talk out everything with this guy .. I realized that i started loving this guy .. let me name this guy XYZ .. One day XYZ` s friend called me up and told me that XYZ likes me ..I always had this doubt but i never asked him about it because i thought it might spoil the friendship.. But a few months later , i felt there was a gap between both of us .. He started moving away from me all of a sudden , it was very slow but the gap was quite apparant .. It got me so worried and eventually i got frustrated and ever since then we fight almost everyday but until a few days back he always used to call me up and i was so important to him .. Now outta nowhere he is going out with a gal and he never told me about it.. When i found out about it and asked him , he said he doesn avoid me or anything bcoz of her ..He said " i am technically going out with her" .. He always knew i liked him and i don know if he is doing it to make me jealous or anything .. But i just cant take the distance between us and i need him back ..How should i go about it? Please help me out ..

Regards,
    Inkfruit

Hi everyone, I'm new here and i need some help

I've been in a relationship for a year and a half, everything was perfect. I have the perfect boyfriend, really, but I feel, and have been feeling like breaking up because little things DO GET ON MY NERVES. Here's the problem :

- He is irresponsable
    - He acts stupidly because of lazyness ( like not eating for 2 days then eating like a pig to lose weight )
    - He has money problems and owes me a lot of money
    - He doesn't take care of the money issue, like he doesnt realise he can spend a lot, he just can't control his money...!
    - He used to shower once every 3 days, then I told him to be more hygienic but i dont know how long it will last.
    - He doesnt take care of himself
    - We used to have a shitty sex life because he has less libido than I, and when I tried to turn him on he would turn on physically but would say : oh I want to finish the movie, im not in the mood ( WTF )and it happened so many times that i just stopped and would not want him anymore.
    - He used to have no friends, now he has 3
    - He is not hygienic in the house, like he won't do his dishes and the cat's littery is all over the place
    - He moved out 4 months ago and his boxes are still all over the place

that kind of stuff. But you see, the thing is I was tired of these things a year ago, but just didnt say it meanly to him in hopes he would understand and change. Then his mom died 6 months ago.... I was there for him, helped him and everything, but of course all these little things got worse for the simple principle that he was in depression. Plus he was living with her, so he moved out on his own ( i was supposed to go with him but realised it would make me more unhappy than anything) so Im just helping him financialy, a little now because he owes me.

I made him a list ( and he made me one, that is was i suggested) of all the things we dislike ( and for each one, we would write one thing we like) about each other. I told him everything. It was my solution to avoid breaking up. Its been 2 weeks now and it seems to work, Our sex life is much better, he showers, he pays some of his things, invites me sometimes. But then, I still feel like theres something wrong... and I'm starting to belive it may have been too late when i decieded to solve the problem.

Anyways, last part is : he is madly in love with me, he's my first boyfriend, he tells me i'm pretty many times a day ( and means it! ), he tells me he loves me, he listens to me, understands me, wants me to be happy, he's always there for me and everything!

So yeah... and I'm also starting to feel like i need more experiences in life...like i want to experience love with other people, at least romance and passion. Anyways... I dont know what to do. I feel like i'm asking him to change himself but its just the way he lives! Plus! All he likes to do is to play video games and watch movies, but then I am an outdoor person, i love to walk outside and to explore, he doesnt. That kind of stuff. We're good for each otther but I feel we're growing appart and we're too diffrent sometimes.

He’s also gotten overweight because he doesn’t understand the value of food. He’s like in excesses for nothing and gains weight because of lazyness. It shouldn’t be a problem but it really annoys me because I don’t see him like a man anymore, more like a friend. How can I break up with him after what he’s been trough! And I still love him, its going to hurt a lot.

Thank you, that was a long message.

Frikkles.

Hi everyone,

I've been in a relationship for a year and a half, everything was perfect. I have the perfect boyfriend, really, but I feel, and have been feeling like breaking up because little things DO GET ON MY NERVES. Here's the problem :

- He is irresponsable
    - He acts stupidly because of lazyness ( like not eating for 2 days then eating like a pig to lose weight )
    - He has money problems and owes me a lot of money
    - He doesn't take care of the money issue, like he doesnt realise he can spend a lot, he just can't control his money...!
    - He used to shower once every 3 days, then I told him to be more hygienic but i dont know how long it will last.
    - He doesnt take care of himself
    - We used to have a shitty sex life because he has less libido than I, and when I tried to turn him on he would turn on physically but would say : oh I want to finish the movie, im not in the mood ( WTF )and it happened so many times that i just stopped and would not want him anymore.
    - He used to have no friends, now he has 3
    - He is not hygienic in the house, like he won't do his dishes and the cat's littery is all over the place
    - He moved out 4 months ago and his boxes are still all over the place

that kind of stuff. But you see, the thing is I was tired of these things a year ago, but just didnt say it meanly to him in hopes he would understand and change. Then his mom died 6 months ago.... I was there for him, helped him and everything, but of course all these little things got worse for the simple principle that he was in depression. Plus he was living with her, so he moved out on his own ( i was supposed to go with him but realised it would make me more unhappy than anything) so Im just helping him financialy, a little now because he owes me.

I made him a list ( and he made me one, that is was i suggested) of all the things we dislike ( and for each one, we would write one thing we like) about each other. I told him everything. It was my solution to avoid breaking up. Its been 2 weeks now and it seems to work, Our sex life is much better, he showers, he pays some of his things, invites me sometimes. But then, I still feel like theres something wrong... and I'm starting to belive it may have been too late when i decieded to solve the problem.

Anyways, last part is : he is madly in love with me, he's my first boyfriend, he tells me i'm pretty many times a day ( and means it! ), he tells me he loves me, he listens to me, understands me, wants me to be happy, he's always there for me and everything!

So yeah... and I'm also starting to feel like i need more experiences in life...like i want to experience love with other people, at least romance and passion. Anyways... I dont know what to do. I feel like i'm asking him to change himself but its just the way he lives! Plus! All he likes to do is to play video games and watch movies, but then I am an outdoor person, i love to walk outside and to explore, he doesnt. That kind of stuff. We're good for each otther but I feel we're growing appart and we're too diffrent sometimes.

He’s also gotten overweight because he doesn’t understand the value of food. He’s like in excesses for nothing and gains weight because of lazyness. It shouldn’t be a problem but it really annoys me because I don’t see him like a man anymore, more like a friend. How can I break up with him after what he’s been trough! And I still love him, its going to hurt a lot.

Thank you, that was a long message.

Frikkles.