+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are there really any nice sweet girls out therem to date?

Are there really any nice sweet girls out therem to date?

I have been seeing this girl for about a moth now and I have spent a long time working my magic and wooing her. We have just started kind of going out with each other. The relationship has been up and down. I have given it 110% and I would say she has not. I now wonder if it is worth it. Yes she has lots of problems and lots of baggage more than some people.
    I just wonder if there are really any girls out there that are nice and sweet and cute and caring and give there boyfriends 110% and like to be romanced and will not only see you once a week or chat to you on the phone or text you not very often. Or maybe I am just be dating the wrong girls for to long.
    Last edited by jimtheman36; 27-05-11 at 10:06 PM.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: a month is not a very long time. Some people are very reserved in the beginning of a relationship because they don't know their partner very well and they're not sure of their partner's feelings. Maybe your girl is just cautious and needs a little more time before she'll start acting really devoted.

Hi I think that you are right Shelly7. I know one reason is that she has gone for the Phill Michell type of boyfriend before who treat her really badly and than me who is a good guy kind and caring came into her life and she is scared that cos she has never been treat like a princess before. I am just going to let fate sort this relationship out and let the relationship run its course and if it is ment to be it will be.