+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want?

What does he want?

Was seeing this guy for a few months off and on, nothing super serious, but we did talk everday. Then in February he vanished. I didn't understand but moved on and got over it. Then a week ago he text me an I'm sorry and told me he missed talking to me. We started talking again and he told me he was happy we were talking again. We have pretty much been talking everday since. He even told me about a party he went to last week. He said he almost did something bad, but didn't, and was afraid to tell me because he didnt want me thinking any less of him.

Then last night I asked him if he wanted to come over. His response was "i don't think that is a great idea right now." So now I'm super confused? Could it be jitters or was that his way of telling me he isn't interested?

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

He disappeared because he ditched you to be with his new GF. Now that time has passed, he is bored with his GF and is back talking to you to see if you will be available to him when he finally dumps her. Nothing to be confused about there.

There could be lots of reasons he disappeared but he's back. Life is not all black and white, the key thing is that he's talking to you and he wouldn't be doing that unless he was interested. Just go with the flow, you have nothing to lose, he is most definitely interested.

The red flags are there. He rejected the invitation because someone is still in the picture....this guy is full of secrets ain't he.

I honestly think he's testing the waters to see if you want to "play" with him again. Unless you want to have a casual fling nothing else will come of it. From personal experience - men will do anything for sex. Anything.
    Last edited by Jenswaiting; 29-05-11 at 04:00 AM.
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu