+ Follow This Topic

Thread: never been in a relationship

never been in a relationship

hi everyone,

am now suffering from depression as things didnt goes well in my life. i always wanted someone by my side that could listen to all my problems and love me the way i am. People around me always tells me that i will met the love of my life eventually. It is hard to believe it when now i am 24 and never been on a date and never in a courtship too.

I've been in "love" for a few times and it always ended up in heart break.The guys im falling in love with always turn out to be in love with somebody else. There is this guy, a best friend of mine, we are sort of inseparable as we have the same class, we go out dine together, study together, watch movie together. I always thought there couldnt be a way he could be seeing any other girls since he didnt tell me and there is no sign of him texting or flirting with other girls. Then one way, suddenly his facebook status changed to being in a relationship with another girl that he never meet in real life before. I was devastated but pretend to be cool with it and asked him happily how they ended up together. It is of course heart-wrenching to hear, as a girl pop out of nowhere could win his heart but not me.

After this, i pretty sure that no guys would ever want me.

Now im having a huge crush on this guy, which we are now in different country. He is a nice guy and quite handsome too. There many girls that went head over heels over him. This just make me feel like there is no certain way i could get his interest.

I am posting this up as i have no one to talk to. Thanks for patiently finished reading until here.

how can you be in love with people youve never dated... how about tyring a dating site or something..

maybe i should refer it as a crush? all the guys i falled for are pretty close with me. And it is hard for me to fall for someone that i've never met in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by kenna View Post
    maybe i should refer it as a crush? all the guys i falled for are pretty close with me. And it is hard for me to fall for someone that i've never met in real life.
    That is what dating is all about. You go out for dinner, talk and get to know one another. If you get along and enjoy their company you go out on another date and repeat. That's how adults do it. The crush thing is kids stuff and you need to out grow that.

Have you ever express your feelings to these guys? Does that best friend of yours even know you like him?