+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: checking to see if im wearing my ring still

checking to see if im wearing my ring still

so my sons father always checks my hand to see if im wearing the ring he gave me-the engagment ring. mind you he broke off our engagement and broke up with me. yet still lives here and we act like a couple still. what the heck is that about?
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Marking his territory. If he was a dog and you were a tree, well...
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay30 View Post
    so my sons father always checks my hand to see if im wearing the ring he gave me-the engagment ring. mind you he broke off our engagement and broke up with me. yet still lives here and we act like a couple still. what the heck is that about?
    Yea, what the heck IS that about... You still living together when you're not even a couple? Talk about dysfunction.

Sell the ring and tell him to bugger off.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

only u can answer that girl, sounds like some miscommunication to me.

You act like a couple. You still live together.

You need to move out.

im not moving out. its my house. he isnt going anyplace either at this point. i think the main thing of confusion is my family hates him and his me.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Marking his territory. If he was a dog and you were a tree, well...
    He just pissed on you.

Dysfunctional relationship. you know as it stands, he is using you for your house and he has every right to go and have sex with whoever will have his controlling ass and you can't say a thing about it .. You're broken up remember???

Sell the ring and kick his ass to the curb before he breaks your heart in a thousand pieces. Either he's your exclusive boyfriend or he's out the door is what you should be telling him.

Tell us... to you still have sex with your non-exclusive room mate? (and if you tell me you're exclusive without having had that talk with him, I'll not believe you)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

he isnt having sex with anybody else because he is always here with me. did i mention he is a stubborn ass?

we have been together for three years this whole thing of his is new like started in april.

If it's your house then change the locks and leave his stuff in the garden. Why are you still living in the same house? Are you mad?

You can't assume he's being or exclusive with you if you didn't have that talk and specifically agree that neither of you would have sex with others while you live together or pretended to be together or are broken up. Just because he's always with you means squat. Have you ever heard of a nooner. People have sex with people all the time on thier lunch breaks. So unless he's not working... in which case there is another reason why you should stop being a door mat and get rid of him, then he could very well be NOT exclusive.

You've yet to tell us what his motive is to be broken up and still living with you. Why call it a "break up' if he's living there and still f*cking you? What was his point of doing the breaking up? What was the reason why he said you two should be broken up?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 02-06-11 at 12:23 PM.

i never said he made any sense. he said he thought it would make things better. oh and we have had that talk about having sex with other people we both said the same thing we dont have the urge to have sex with anybody else but eachother. he cant have a nooner cause he is with me ALL the time he rarely leaves the house and if he does he goes to his brothers house or he takes me with him. he doesnt work. we made the decision that he stay home play mr dad while i work. i have a higher education than he does and day care costs are OUTRAGEOUS

He's your kids father who raises him while your at work and you cant afford child care. Good luck trying to convince a judge to kick him out.

the law is the law
    if the judge likes it or not, he/she too has to live to it
    on the official documents it's his house...

at the moment im not working either my job let me go. blah.

we will get thru this we always do and things turn good this is just a minor rut/bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast