+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gay? Straight? Friendly? ...

Gay? Straight? Friendly? ...

Hey guys

Im a bi male and looking for serious advice

I work at the reception and there's this italian pilot who im a bit confused about

we met the first time at the reception counter we started talking about football, vacationing, and where we both come from. He always had this positive body language, constant eye contact and always smiling. We talked for like half an hour non stop, both interested in what are sharing and during that half hour I was a bit busy he didn't wanna leave the counter until it really got so busy. He was so hesitant to go as if he wants to keep talking with me. He moved out waiting in the lobby for the rest of the crew to leave but could still see that he was quiet and his body is facing me not giving that much of attention to his friend who was standing with him. Before he left, he waved goodbye and open smiled. Next time, it was after a while, i was busy with a client, he passed in the lobby and greeted me from afar then came close to the counter to tell me that he wanna bring me some autographs of famous players for me. I thanked him .. he just kept smiling as he walked away. The third time, he happened to check out at my counter, I was glad I wasn't busy at all, we talked about some stuff but what i could always make out is his costant wide smile, his little nervous body language and his eye contact, what left me wondering was that we talked about the same stuff we talked about already .. repeating conversation .. it seemed like he's trying to drive a conversation and because i wasn't busy i wanted to put my doubts into a test .. in few seconds i acted like i'm flipping my paper work and saying something regarding work to my friend .. then he pumped another question as if he doesn't wanna loose my attention then again another client came, it felt he did not want to move ..

i might be reading incorrect signs but believe me all what i'm saying in my head is that he might be just a friendly guy but the other catch ups made me re-think that this pilot is flirting with me, i mean the constant smiling and eye contact, redish face and his body langauage .. i'm kinda confused. I need your help what do you guys think?

I do believe he is interested in you. He is going out of his way to talk to you, bring you gifts (autographs), and being nice. Just be careful he is looking for the same thing you are.

Your Bi? ok take nature into concideration and go for the girls,

Sounds like he is interested.
    You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want