+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have i lost her already :(

Have i lost her already :(

i met 4 times with a girl i like very much. The first 3 meeting went quite well i think, however the last time we met it did'nt go so well, i was'nt at my best and the date itself was'nt planned very well! .. since that day which was over a week ago, she has gone silent, i have'nt heared from her since tuesday.. i text her tonight to see how she's doing, and to ask if its ok to call her this evening, but i've had no response.. im a little confused about everything and a little upset.. im also mad at myself for the bad date we had. What do u think i should do ? is her mind made up already that im not right for her ?
    maybe it was'nt going as well as i throught, i can seem very insecure around her at times.. i know girls hate that

What went so badly on date no 4 compared to dates 1-3? Was there a spark at her end do you know?

Wait until tomorrow, I wouldnt hound her with texts / phone calls just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post

Wait until tomorrow, I wouldnt hound her with texts / phone calls just yet.

Yeh, I agree you should just hang back. Who knows if there is a future, but sometimes early on you have to be open to that. If people aren't compatible it's just the way it is. It won't be over an off date though and it won't be about something wrong about you, it would be about you two just not working out. That's all. It will all become clear and when you look back on it either way it will make sense.
    Last edited by KelE; 06-06-11 at 04:52 AM.

well there did seem to be a spark the first 3 dates, i asked if i can see her again and she said "every day" ..in these 3 dates we had our moments of awkwardness but i know we both had a good time ..and we kissed

Date number 4 was quite bad, i was'nt quite myself.. i had moments where she could see my insecurities ..and we did'nt do anything interesting, most of the time was spent driving around in my car looking for the park, which i couldnt even find.. she said after that she still wanted to see me again but maybe she's had more of a chance to thnk about it and ended up changing her mind

Wait.

Do not do anything else for now, not unless you want her to start feeling harassed. And no, you don't want that.

She knows you've been trying to reach her. Now it's up to her.

Give it a few days, and if you still haven't heard from her, then feel free to try again or text just to say that you're disappointed at her ignorning you and that you're moving on.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

well she has'nt responed to the message i send yesterday lunch time, i feel i will leave her alone now.. wait for her to contact me! is that a better idea than to call her ?
    to be honest im really upset

Don't call her.

Leave it another day, then text her and follow maxmax's advice.

You have put yourself out there, now it is up to her. You have no idea why she hasn't gotten back to you, so don't push her. That is the worst thing you could do.

And don't sit around waiting for her. Keep living your life and realize that even if she is rejecting you, it isn't the end of the world. Insecurities may always be there, but you have to have to be able to display confidence in yourself. That is more attractive to others than anything.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!