+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Like a girl, but a complete noob in any PUA skill

Like a girl, but a complete noob in any PUA skill

hi, my first post here.

Just to introduce myself first. I am a 31 yr old male. Studied hard all my life at school, entered medical school, completed it and have been working as a doctor for the last 8 years. There is one problem: I have never been involved in any romantic relationship thus far. From my family upbringing, it had always been - concentrate on your study, career and then find a wife later.

Now, I am a pretty high ranking doctor. There is a new intern who just entered our hospital and she really caught my attention. She helped me tons at work and had a lovely smile. It's almost like an infatuation that I started missing her whenever I don't see her. Sometimes I asked her for a coffee during breaks or coming out for lunch, she always accepted. However, I keep getting the vibe that it's more like a friendly colleague way she is treating me rather than having a romantic interest.

Please keep in mind that I am a complete noob in PUA skills. I am not very good with carrying on a conversation besides asking how's work, who's in your family and what are you doing for the weekend? Conversations always don't seem to last very long. I can not really tell if she is or isn't enjoying my company.

Now that she has rotated to another department, I am confused whether I should keep texting her or inviting her out? Would it make I look clingy if the mutual interest is not there (I do not know)?

Oh, btw, I do not excessively call/message her... only occasionally. More than neccessary for work purpose but I think it's at an appropriate rate as a friend.

I would really appreciate any help / advice and will be happy to provide any additional information upon request.

thanks

Confused
    Last edited by Guildtank; 06-06-11 at 07:23 PM.