+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does he/she like me? Your answer is here:

Does he/she like me? Your answer is here:

IT DOESN'T MATTER

How much you tell us about him/her.

How much you tell us about yourself.

How much you tell us about what happened/is happening between the 2 of you.

How old/young you are.

What your relationship experience is.

What "signals" you think are being thrown.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THIS WORLD

will tell you anything about whether or not he/she likes you MORE than simply walking up to him/her and finding out for yourself.

You can spend the rest of your life wondering, but until you pony up, go give it a shot, and find out for yourself, you will never know.

If you find out that he/she is not interested in you, what have you lost?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Love ceases to be fun when it ceases to be a mystery.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

your oppinion dosen t matter , my oppininon dosen t matter , only one oppinion metters : oppinion about yourself. is very importantif is good u don t lose anything

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Cybog.
    How the hell can ANYONE know who's interested in who and in what way just by saying "well she looked at me like THIS," or "when he said THIS he looked down at the floor....does that mean anything?" Who the hell knows.

yes but.... does Cybog like me?
    my opinion is better than yours.

Word.

yeah... it would be no fun without a mystery... you don't just walk up to some chick / dude and say, hey do you have a crush on me? that RUINS it!! its gotta "build" for gosh sakes! if some random chick came up to me, id probably not "like her" as much as i would if we played the eye game... you'd know what i mean if you've read my other posts... i didnt really like that girl until last week... when she GAZED at me!! (or so i thought) cyblog, what fun is it to make it so boring? no offense

Quote Originally Posted by shakti
    your oppinion dosen t matter , my oppininon dosen t matter , only one oppinion metters : oppinion about yourself. is very importantif is good u don t lose anything
    At least now I know how many times you can misspell 'opinion'.

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

cyblog, what fun is it to make it so boring? no offense
    Any other morons out there want to spell my name wrong?

P.S. This thread is in response to the sackless 50 threads a week this board gets from guys who are too chicken shit to actually (gasp!) walk up and talk to girls, but will annoy all of us with their consistant yammering - Like you for instance pianoplxzter.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, if there's anything I can tell you kids, it is if you want to jump ahead a few years on the maturity scale, grow some balls and start talking to people you are interested in. Nowadays I can't even respect a guy if I hear 'through the grapevine' that he's been interested in me for months but hasn't said anything. It's like, what, are you 12? You just lost your chance for being such a pansy. And that's how it works in the grown up world. Try it sometime, I'm sure you'll find it refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Nowadays I can't even respect a guy if I hear 'through the grapevine' that he's been interested in me for months but hasn't said anything.
    Bluesummer, I know I haven't said anything, but for the past few months, I've had a complete resentment and utter contempt towards you.

Do you respect me?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    Bluesummer, I know I haven't said anything, but for the past few months, I've had a complete resentment and utter contempt towards you.

Do you respect me?
    Ok, what the hell is that supposed to mean exactly?

cybog, this is a dating forum... not really strange that there are a lot of questions about asking someone on a date here.. okay, true, people might read the other topics instead of making one themselves... but, everyone feels their "case" is different.. so did I.. I made such a topic.. if you don't like that, why are you even here?

i think moeburn is being funny. anyway, i agree with cyblog. you can build and build all you want but in the end it is no fun to watch someone you like go off into the arms of another when you never even told that person how you feel.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pianoplayer
    yeah... it would be no fun without a mystery... you don't just walk up to some chick / dude and say, hey do you have a crush on me? that RUINS it!! its gotta "build" for gosh sakes! if some random chick came up to me, id probably not "like her" as much as i would if we played the eye game... you'd know what i mean if you've read my other posts... i didnt really like that girl until last week... when she GAZED at me!! (or so i thought) cyblog, what fun is it to make it so boring? no offense
    OH MY GOD! OH MY GAWD! She looked at me, or did she? I don't know, maybe she looked past me, at that jock over there...but what if she didn't? What if she likes me?! She is in one of my classes, what if she liked me all along? No, that couldn't be it. But maybe I should look at her back...OH MY GOD she saw me! Better look away, that was embarrassing, one more peek...damn she's not looking, I'll try looking at her tomorrow, oh my this is so exciting!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast