+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she trying to upset me? How do I get over this girl?

Is she trying to upset me? How do I get over this girl?

Well, we're both 20 years old and we dated for two years. I split up with her when I found out that she was sleeping with her ex boyfriend on the side. This was about two months ago. For some reason I still have a lot of feelings for her... I know that it's dumb, but I can't help it. We both use these forums (I know that's nerdy) and she still posts there regularly. I've noticed that she is still always viewing my wall, and whenever she posts it's about how she's in love with a new guy. She's basically with a new guy every week or two, so meah. It's upsetting me to say the least. How do I get over her?

It isn't dumb that you still have feelings for her. You were together for two years, so you are experiencing a sense of loss. In addition, given the circumstances of your breakup, you are probably feeling betrayed and confused. All of this is normal.

To answer your question of how to get over her, the only answer to that is time. During the time it takes you to get over her, distract yourself. Stop using the forums that she does. Stop looking at her facebook page. Cut off any opportunity for you to see what she has going on and concentrate on yourself. Do things that interest you. Meet new people. Don't let her keep you from living your life.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

you 2 were together for two years your gonna fell something if you dont wtf is wrong with you. Shes now doing it to piss you off shes just being who she wanted to be when she was with you. It will take time but you will get over her and find something better the best and fastest way to get over her is to get back out there and find someone else.gdluck