+ Follow This Topic

Thread: teen help

teen help

im 15. im a guy. theres this girl i kinda liked last school year. people say she liked me too, im not so sure about it coz she never really claimed it was true. but she used to text me alot and ask who i like in school. anyways i did say that i like her, but nothing really happened after that. then summer vacation came and now were back in school. (summer starts around march and ends in june at our place) its been the first 3 days of school, and we just kinda ignore each other. i dont know why. and whenever i wanna talk to her i feel nervous and scared. i cant seem to find confidence to approach her... im also wondering if she feels like im ignoring her. i dont want her to think that im a jerk or anything. but i am acting like one, im like a d**k head hangin around with my boys then i see her but then i dont say a word... what should i do?l..... im not even sure if ive gotten over her at summer

Hey mate, i think you should just man up and talk to her if you want to know her, there really isn't any other way, and the longer you keep telling yourself that you'll try talk to her, the weirder it will become with the girl i think.

Tip: You get better results if you ask the girl out rather than tell her you like her. It's hard to explain but there is more pressure or anxiety when you know how the person feels about you, and it gets awkward. Grow some balls, wave at her, say how's it going to break the ice, then say gtg, talk to ya later. Then see what happens.