+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is dumper's thinking after break up

what is dumper's thinking after break up

After about 4 years of relationship, a girl has dumped the boy..so after break up what goes through the mind of dumper?how they feel? they suffer from any feeling of guilt?

I felt absolute relief! And excited to move on and meet someone new.

I think that would depend on the reasons the girl dumped the guy. I would assume most girls feel bad about hurting a guy deeply, though.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I felt absolute relief!
    This^, but I also never dragged a nowhere relationship for 4 years. Only relationship that lasted that long is the man I married.

Anyway, are you the dumper or dumped?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Depends on the relationship. Getting rid of my psychotic abusive bf, happiness and I did not care about his feelings in the least. In fact when he started stalking me I was quite mean to him and after he started doing crap like breaking in to my new house and stealing my guinea pig to hold hostage or showing up overdosed on meds puking on my lawn in an attempt to force me to take care of him we started playing some really nasty jokes on him to try to get him to go away and eventually I threatened to report him to the police if he didn't get lost. In the end we had to call his mom to come get her 20 something son and drive him back home 900miles away so that he would go away without committing suicide. Absolutely no guilt there.

Then there was the nice way too submissive virgin who I had sex with (probably shouldn't have done that) without intending a serious relationship which I thought I made clear to him but he was too naive and decided this meant love. I spent a few months trying to find a nice way to make him understand I was not going to marry him ever and he really should start looking for other people to date. I feel really bad about how that turned out.

The rest are somewhere in the middle.