+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i tell her or just hold everything in?

should i tell her or just hold everything in?

my ex broke up with me a month ago, it was pretty mutual and were still friends. no fighting or anything. (if your reading this and thinking move on, please say something else, or leave. id like to try one more time. theres no harm in retrying) anyways, im 99% sure im moving away. like 900 miles away. and pretty soon before she left me, she said she still loved me and had feelings, so i feel like before i go, i should meet up with her and have a talk? just tell her how i feel and everything.. but not the type of talk that begs her to come back to me or calls her names and gets mad. thats not me, im very respectable when it comes to her feelings and im not gonna beg, nor call her names or get mad, i have no reason for any of that. i was just thinking of telling her my feelings just so she knows, and to make me feel better. however i feel like at the same time thats kind of a waste, because whats the point in telling someone how you feel when your leaving?? i feel like if i tell her, itll make me feel better. idk. i know shes very open to talking about this sorta stuff cuz she said she wanted me to understand everything. she didnt want me to be confused about anything.
    the reason were moving is cuz of my dad. he lost his job and got an offer in florida. he said that if we were happy where we are now, he would do anything to keep us in the area but i knew that it wouldnt make him happy so i said lets move. even tho that pratically crushes my chances with my ex. you see its a "lose lose" situation no matter what happens. im still madly in love with her but i want my family to be happy, so i chose my family because they will always be there for me. there happiness means more to me than mine. so what do i do, tell her or not? (sorry its kinda confusing)

I think it's very selfish.

She broke up with you so doesn't want to know how you feel about her. She's obviously moving on with her life, so your bright idea is to dump your feelings on her and then move 900 miles away.

Just let it go, leave her alone and move

okay. so question, tell her im moving away or just let her find out?

Why do you need to tell her you are moving away??

She dumped you she doesn't care what you are doing