+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So Confused and dont know what to do...

So Confused and dont know what to do...

I have been dating a girl for the past two months. We were best friends before hand and everything was perfect. I took her to my home in a totally different state and we fell for one another. I will do anything for this girl and now we live together on an island. Ever since we have moved her she wants to be separate entities unless we are in the bedroom. When we are in the bedroom, everything is great. We have amazing sex and everything else involved but she said recently that she wants to be single for the summer because she hasnt been single since she was very young. I want her to be anything but happy and I do so much for her but she is still not happy. We share the same bed too. Weird I know but we do. It always ends up in sex. When I told her that I want her to be happy and single for the summer, she said okay and we moved on with it. Buut that same night we ended up fooling around again. Im in love with this girl but I think she is selfish and just wants whatever is good for her. I really do not know what to do right now because I am soooo torn in between making her happy and not being with her at all. I knew that she was self-centered before ever getting involved with her and I was okay with it but know she is tearing me apart piece by piece. What should I do? I really do not want to give up yet so how can I show her that she means so much to me and that I would take a bullet for her? Am I crazy or just crazy in love for a girl that wants nothing to do with this relationship?

Oh well, it's weird that she wants to be single again for summer, must have some reasons behind it.