+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she playing me ?

Is she playing me ?

I'm ment to be meeting the girl i split up with 4 days ago....

Before i do, I need some advice.

She broke up with me because i let her down a few months ago, And because she didn't feel loved by me (Fair enough !), We have been together 1 year and 2 months first true love so to say for both of us.

Anyways, On the first night of the break up i ignored her texts etc, The day after the break up i ignored her completely, Untill she rang me in the evening abit drunk, Saying 'I'm sorry' 'I'm Sorry' before her friend grabbed the phone off her and hung up (Thankfully)! I didn't text or ring her, she then came round to my house abit drunk, And started crying at my door, Litterly broke down in tears, Kept saying shes sorry, And that she wants to end her life etc etc. So i hugged her to let her know everything would be ok (I hate seeing her cry), And she made a few attempts to kiss me which i said no to ! And started telling me she loves me etc etc. I walked her home, I will admit we shared a kiss when i got to her front door. She kept texting me that night saying 'Noone loves me' etc etc. To which i just replied 'Yes they do'.

Ever since, She has phoned me on her way to work each morning and when she gets up, She tells me she loves me on the phone, We met up and she couldn't say that we where over, Just that she can't be hurt again ! She texts me saying 'Night, Sleep well', And is giving me what i think is false hope, I also added her on facebook last night and she accepted (I know it means nothing), I told her that i am a different person (I've gotten my self off my arse, Sorting my job out, Generally cleaning my act up).

Is she playing a game with me?

Surely if she loved me like she says, Then she would want to try again ? She knows i've changed, The things she wanted in her relationship where, Me to meet her and her friends (Which i declined most times as i didn't feel i got on with her friends), Me to take her out more often (I haven't been able to, I have no money), I messed up valentines day (I bought her some gorgeous flowers afterwards, I know, To little to late). I would love to do the above, And make a fresh start and a fresh go at this (People may think its hard to, But i know we can work through this).

Is she trying to get me to beg her ? Perhaps i have to prove to her i love her ?

Please help !

If you have feelings for her but she isn't interested in trying again, you should cut all contact. That's what I would do at least.

That said, have you tried talking about trying again with her? How do you know she isn't interested?

Then again she seems a bit petty. Breaking up because you don't have enough money to fund her dates. Or because you messed up something as insignificant as valentines day. Okay, not getting along with her friends is a bit more valid reason.

Quote Originally Posted by McRich01 View Post
    I'm ment to be meeting the girl i split up with 4 days ago....

Before i do, I need some advice.

She broke up with me because i let her down a few months ago, And because she didn't feel loved by me (Fair enough !), We have been together 1 year and 2 months first true love so to say for both of us.

Anyways, On the first night of the break up i ignored her texts etc, The day after the break up i ignored her completely, Untill she rang me in the evening abit drunk, Saying 'I'm sorry' 'I'm Sorry' before her friend grabbed the phone off her and hung up (Thankfully)! I didn't text or ring her, she then came round to my house abit drunk, And started crying at my door, Litterly broke down in tears, Kept saying shes sorry, And that she wants to end her life etc etc. So i hugged her to let her know everything would be ok (I hate seeing her cry), And she made a few attempts to kiss me which i said no to ! And started telling me she loves me etc etc. I walked her home, I will admit we shared a kiss when i got to her front door. She kept texting me that night saying 'Noone loves me' etc etc. To which i just replied 'Yes they do'.

Ever since, She has phoned me on her way to work each morning and when she gets up, She tells me she loves me on the phone, We met up and she couldn't say that we where over, Just that she can't be hurt again ! She texts me saying 'Night, Sleep well', And is giving me what i think is false hope, I also added her on facebook last night and she accepted (I know it means nothing), I told her that i am a different person (I've gotten my self off my arse, Sorting my job out, Generally cleaning my act up).

Is she playing a game with me?

Surely if she loved me like she says, Then she would want to try again ? She knows i've changed, The things she wanted in her relationship where, Me to meet her and her friends (Which i declined most times as i didn't feel i got on with her friends), Me to take her out more often (I haven't been able to, I have no money), I messed up valentines day (I bought her some gorgeous flowers afterwards, I know, To little to late). I would love to do the above, And make a fresh start and a fresh go at this (People may think its hard to, But i know we can work through this).

Is she trying to get me to beg her ? Perhaps i have to prove to her i love her ?

Please help !
    Huh? She's calling and showing up at your house crying and saying she's sorry and you are wondering if you have to beg her? Sounds like she's already the one doing the begging.

What do you want OP? If you want to go back with her then meet her and reconcile. It's quite obvious by her reaching out to you both drunk and sober that she wants a second chance at things. I doubt very much if she'd go that far just to go nuh, nuh, nuhna, nuhna, just kidding.

It's up to you if you want to take a chance or you even want back a chick who breaks up with you to teach you a lesson instead of having a meaningful conversation about whats bothering her and seeing if you'll willing change. She sound immature and manipulative. Your call to go back to her or not. I suggest if you do that you call her on her whiney crap if it's unwarranted or you'll find yourself broken up with and emotionally roller coastered once again.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quite clear that she's still after you. Open your damn eyes man! Sh'e right in front of you with arms wide open.

Omg she's giving signs that she's still in love with you. So obvious, now the choice is in your hands.

BTW, "first true loves" are not meant to last. Breaking up was a good thing. If you've really changed, you should seek someone new.

She is lonely and hasn't gotten over the breakup. Does she still want you? Maybe. Does she want you to beg? Not at all. Like mentioned above, she is the one who is doing the begging. Before you two decide if you want to make another go at it, think about why you broke up. Have those issues gone away completely? If they are not completely fixed, they will come up again. And talk to her. Tell her you want to try it again with her, but make sure you two are open and honest about why you want to try again.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!