+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Impossible love

Impossible love

Hello, I'm Joske, 44 of age, married and have 2 kids. I have a big problem. I'm hopelessly in love with an intern (female). She is 20 years of age and she makes me crazy. She's so sweet and beautiful. But I know: it's wrong. She's to young, there is no future in this relationship. But when I think of her I feel butterfies. If I only could hold her, or play with her hair, or kiss, or.... Of course, a 20 year female body turns me on, but sexualy its not the most important. I would hold her, be sweet to here and just be with her. I'm not shure she is feeling the same but when we are together, all the signs of a woman in love apply: she's playing with her hair, wetting her lips, playing with her watch, keeping eye contact. Also she has time enough when we are talking. Also she tells me a lot of her private life and situation at home. She completely trusts me. Once, after a 3 hour conversation she texted me that she really wanted to thank me for listening to her. Please folks, i need advice........ What wold you do?

Every time you think about this girl, think about your family and how your kids and wife would feel if they found out about this. Stay away from this girl. 20 year old girls are evil, they know they can get whatever they want when they wet their lips.

Also, think about losing your job.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

My god, Pls wake up! Those signs don't mean she's into you, if she claim she does, it means she's using you for something. I talk from myself, I won't ever imagine loving someone who is 7 years, or I better say it has shorted to 5 years older than me.

Pls, take your dreaming mind away, and don't slip over and make the biggest mistake in your life. You will regret it later. Just try to forget it, and focus on your Poor Wifey.

Quote Originally Posted by Joske View Post
    What would you do?
    As hard as it would be, I would distance myself from her, and do my best stop thinking about her.

Spend more time with your family and your kids. Keep yourself busy and keep your mind occupied with other things. If you can, take some time off work, take a trip with the family, anything to great some distance and give you space to evaluate the whole thing.

You said it yourself; there is no future in this relationship. And even if there were, think of the consequences, losses and pain it would cause others and you.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I agree that you need to keep your focus on your family. Regardless of her age, you are married and until you are divorced (which, by the sounds of it, you are not ready to do), you are effectively off the market. She may have a daddy complex or something, but that is not a good basis for a relationship. And her thanking you for listening to her, etc. can be seen as nothing more than she looking at you as an uncle or something.

Bottom line - You are married. And you have a crush on a 20 year old intern. That is all it is and all that it can be.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!