+ Follow This Topic

Thread: will not give into voice chat with me.

will not give into voice chat with me.

Very upset why he will not voice chat?
    Last month on may 6th I had a fight with my friend, prior to that we used to voice and video chat, he knows that i really prefer doing that instead of typing. But after 3.5 weeks of not talking to me or returning my txt, emails, he slowly added me back to twitter and facebook and skype, but now its has been almost two weeks that he will not voice chat with me, even after i ask if he has forgiven or is mad at me, he simply will not.

I feel really hurt, he is again warming up to my friendship by email and skype chat but he will not initiate voice or video. I think all because he wants me to suffer, knows how much it means to me and i have asked 4 times so far.

In all honesty I feel that he also has found other people to keep busy doing that with and I am no longer his buddy.

Should i stop asking him, should i slowly slide away and not go on skype, when i do that, he tweets me on twitter, or sends an email about some other thing. But really all i want is the old times when we used to voice chat everyday and talk about our business ( I was his mentor). He also after the fight just recently told me that he has this lady that he and her talks all night.

What is your suggestion? He lives in another country, our fight was horrible when i was there to visit him to the point that he drove me to a hotel and dropped me off and unfriended me from facebook.

It is a long story but i unfriendly him too from skype etc... but then i was stupid to miss him and now that we are back online he will not voice chat with me.

I feel if he does not initiate anything in the next month that i will slowly drop out of sight. It shows he wants to still punish me for what happened. Any help is appreciated.
    someone said maybe he is not into me anymore and that others have replaced me and reason why he does not give me an answer is that he wants me to move on, but if that is the case why does he keep txting me on skype as soon as i go online. He types all about his life and what is new and happening.

Quote Originally Posted by sean_hex View Post
    Very upset why he will not voice chat?
    Last month on may 6th I had a fight with my friend, prior to that we used to voice and video chat, he knows that i really prefer doing that instead of typing. But after 3.5 weeks of not talking to me or returning my txt, emails, he slowly added me back to twitter and facebook and skype, but now its has been almost two weeks that he will not voice chat with me, even after i ask if he has forgiven or is mad at me, he simply will not.

I feel really hurt, he is again warming up to my friendship by email and skype chat but he will not initiate voice or video. I think all because he wants me to suffer, knows how much it means to me and i have asked 4 times so far.

In all honesty I feel that he also has found other people to keep busy doing that with and I am no longer his buddy.

Should i stop asking him, should i slowly slide away and not go on skype, when i do that, he tweets me on twitter, or sends an email about some other thing. But really all i want is the old times when we used to voice chat everyday and talk about our business ( I was his mentor). He also after the fight just recently told me that he has this lady that he and her talks all night.

What is your suggestion? He lives in another country, our fight was horrible when i was there to visit him to the point that he drove me to a hotel and dropped me off and unfriended me from facebook.

It is a long story but i unfriendly him too from skype etc... but then i was stupid to miss him and now that we are back online he will not voice chat with me.

I feel if he does not initiate anything in the next month that i will slowly drop out of sight. It shows he wants to still punish me for what happened. Any help is appreciated.
    someone said maybe he is not into me anymore and that others have replaced me and reason why he does not give me an answer is that he wants me to move on, but if that is the case why does he keep txting me on skype as soon as i go online. He types all about his life and what is new and happening.
    i have asked 4 times so far.
    I am sad for you. You sound so desperate and lonely and pathetic.

Please get off the computer and quit your addiction to 'chat' friends and learn to take a hint when you are valued and when your aren't. You are obviously not valued by this person if you have to ask him 4 times.

Are all the real boys that you can chat with in person and actually touch and be friends with out to sea in your own home town? Cause if they're not, then I wonder why you bother with the superficial BS of an interent "friend" who could care less whether he speaks with you or not when you could have chats with real guys who are with you.

Time to get a real and give up the fantasy.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I totally agree with you. I am in the process of doing that. Tired of playing stupid games. Your right what good is a virtual friend.

That was an lesson of what happens when people only develop the skills to communicate electronically, but not face-to-face.

If he won't talk to you on the phone or over Skype or anything like that, then only reciprocate in turn. Don't waste tons of emotion on someone who is not giving you the same in return.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I have not gone on skype for the past 2 days. What should i do if he emails me about some off topic stuff? should i ignore it? He has done this to see if i still talk to him or not.

Also i have other friends and family on my skype and whenever i go to chat with them, as soon as he sees me he makes contact, by saying hi. Then he talks about his life and things about himself. It seems he waits to see me on skype to contact me. But the issue with voice chat has always been the problem in the past, only when he wanted in the past he would talk to me, not when i request it. But after this fight it might have all changed and he no longer wants to communicate that way only through texting on skype, which is weird. He can choose to stop communicating this way too but he does not, brings me to the idea that he wants to make me beg and plead which i will not longer do.
    Last edited by sean_hex; 16-06-11 at 05:10 AM.

Here's a good recipe for life that most successful people figure out early on- when someone who does things that confuse you and mess with your head, never associate with them again.

Try it. You'll be amazed at the lack of drama and b.s. in your life.

Delete and block him so he doesn't know when you're online. He's just a big ole mind game player and you need real friends not just virtual ones. Forget he existed.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

thank you for your support.

If he emails you about off-topic stuff, then you have to decide what level of communication you want with him. If you want to be friends with him, then respond. If not, then just ignore him.

Basically, if he is only offering a very meaningless level of communication, respond in kind with the same type. And if all he ever wants to talk about is himself, then he obviously doesn't care about you, he just wants someone to listen to him. And that doesn't have to be you.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!