+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Things to make up for being on the smaller size of average? Please help.

Things to make up for being on the smaller size of average? Please help.

Hey girls,

I'm realistic. I know that size matters, in general, for the part of actual intercourse, but there has to be things that can make up for my short comings, right? I'm quite open minded about sex and I'd be quite adventurous too (except anal) . I'm about 4 1/2 and on a very "good" day, I've been 5 1/2.

I don't want a bunch of comments saying "Be happy with what you have" or "If she loves you, she shouldn't care about the size of your cock" etc. I'm not bitter or anything about my size, I'm actually perfectly okay with it, I just want some things to make up for it to her. So, what other things, effective things, can I do to make sex more enjoyable for her and myself?

Thanks peeps.

-Anon

Hey....while I think that if she does love you, it shouldn't matter, I can also understand where you're coming from...you want to make her happy too. I'm currently with a guy who is smaller than average - but to me it doesn't matter. I'm perfectly happy with his size, and besides that, to most women sex is more than just the physical act. Its about how she is treated, how she is held, how you talk to her - the emotion behind it....as for the physical side, I've found that guys who are smaller more than make up for it with how adventurous they are, introducing toys into the bedroom, trying a different location (outside is great ;-)...even trying new positions...or prolonging foreplay is always really good too. Sorry, I'm probably not much of a help!

Good luck!

Ah, ok thanks lol