+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do men sometimes end relationships because they are scared?

do men sometimes end relationships because they are scared?

i started going back out wsith my bf of a yr again back in feb we broke for a couple of months, everything was fine until i became pregnant, dont get me wrong im happy about my pregnancy happy but scared i thought i could not get pregnant due to health issues. since then its been rocky he doesnt no if he can be with me like that and wants to end it now instead of later for the babys sake, all of a sudden hes not attracted to me and he got bored. Please note that we where the very best of freinds as well as lovers, i had a go a go at him and gave him th eharsh truth about how he has up and left when a problem arises and all he would say in a text is please can u just leave me alone, i shouldnt of contacted him but i gave in. and he changed his facebook status wich he never does to this yesterday: ‎''Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.'' It makes me think to myself that i wasnt worth suffering for or sumthing please need a mans point of view

Sounds to me you are unable to face reality. You are trying to look for any possible reasons he is leaving you besides the simple truth he doesn't care about you as much as you hope. It's time to leave him and take care of your pregnancy and be prepare to raise a child in a happy environment. You have to be strong for your child's sake. Find a man that is worthy of your love and it's not your ex. You did nothing wrong in the relationship beside holding on to a love that you should have let go off long time ago.

One other thing, I disagree with his quote that "everybody is going to hurt you". That's just not true. If you find someone who truly loves you, hurting you would be the last thing they want to do.

if he didnt care why did he take me out let me get close to his family and his best freind i jus dont understand and as for his status i dont understand it either in my eyes wouldnt u rather suffer for the ones that would suffer for u/

If you saw how me and him act together. we used to catch jokes and act like idiots infront of one another to make each other laugh and dance around stupid n stuff its just so sad and every day my heart is aching as easy as it is to say move on sumthing tells me i need to get him back i need a plan <z3

it might be that he thought u couldent get pregnate and he dident want kids and now that u r he fells like u lied to him and tried to trap him

He knows I didnt lie becsuse of the shock i was in wen we did the test and i know he cares he wouldnt of had me round him if he didnt

He's just not ready for the kind of commitment that is now expected of him. He's running away from it.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He finished things because you are pregnant? You need to ask yourself whether you really want a child fathered by this guy. He's not scared, he just doesnt want a baby yet. How old are you?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Just how did you get pregnant? In this day and age of easy and mostly reliable contraception

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Just how did you get pregnant? In this day and age of easy and mostly reliable contraception
    I believe most women who get pregnant by 'accident' really did want to get pregnant for some reason or the other. It is really sad as it is unfair on the man who did not want the child but trusted the other woman to not get pregnant.

If I had a son, I tell him to never trust women in regard to contraception as too many have the urge to get pregnant and you will have no say at all if you wanted the child or not.

hello thanks for your respond i didnt get accidently pregnant on ppurpose I suffer from PCOS wich is cysts on the ovaries wich means my body doesnt produce eggs and get periods like a normal woman would. he knows about it i didnt get pregnant on purpose so for you to say that is being judgmental. one evening a condom wasnt used so thats not just MY fault it was Both but since i got pregnant to kill something growing inside of you when i didnt think it could happen to me not without excessive medication or IVF felt like i was giving away a blessing. This is how it happened

so for you to say i was being unfair on the man who trusted me is bollox as far as im concerned

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    He finished things because you are pregnant? You need to ask yourself whether you really want a child fathered by this guy. He's not scared, he just doesnt want a baby yet. How old are you?
    im 24 25 in july he is 25 in november. He has cme round to the idea of being a father he says hes quite excited its his feeling for me that has gone, but how can they go so quickly how do i stop him from being so scared though he says hes not hes hiding thats how alot of guys tend to deal with there emotion they take action

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelylilmama View Post
    so for you to say i was being unfair on the man who trusted me is bollox as far as im concerned
    You said he forgot the condom, Now a woman who did not want get pregnant would stop and make him put one on OR the next morning take the MORNING AFTER PILL. Somnewhere in you wanted this baby and yes it is unfair as that man may wanted his first child with a woman he loved and wanted a relationship with but all that doesn't matter as you the woman wanted a baby and thats that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    You said he forgot the condom, Now a woman who did not want get pregnant would stop and make him put one on OR the next morning take the MORNING AFTER PILL. Somnewhere in you wanted this baby and yes it is unfair as that man may wanted his first child with a woman he loved and wanted a relationship with but all that doesn't matter as you the woman wanted a baby and thats that.
    But he still didn't use a condom, which makes him equally responsible. That's of course very different from being willing.

In any case, lilmama, you are looking for reasons when (as others have said) the reality is clear: he doesn't want you, he doesn't want a child. If you try to force this, you are going to create misery for yourself and your baby. So, you need to decide NOW if you can be a successful single mother. Do you have the necessary support and resources? A job? Family to help?

If not, I would seriously rethink your decision to raise this child. There are other options (not just abortion). If you are committed to keeping your baby you MUST stop wasting your energy on this guy. You have far more important things to be sorting out.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast