+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just wanna die right now,she broke my heart!!!!!

I just wanna die right now,she broke my heart!!!!!

the story began when i was enter my high school,i saw my 2nd grade senior and i fell in love with her(love at the first sight) because she is very beautiful and her short hair is suitable to my criteria,but i didn't dare to approach her or even said anything to her until i reached the 2nd grade,on my birthday (that time i was on 2nd grade and she was on 3rd grade) she bbm me and said happy birthday but at this time she already had a bf and i was happy but there is no hope and 2 months later she broke up with her bf.I got close to her when it came to her birthday,i congratulate her birthday via bbm and we started to reply every bbm which we send to each other,we discussed a lot of things.Until one day she called me first and i was like wooowwww,then the very next day i was brave enough to call her then i though i can make her mine, we cannot meet each other because my school is boarding school and she already finished the final test for the 3rd grade so she just waited for the graduation day at home while i was at my boarding school studying for the exam. At 9th June 2011 i confessed that i like her and i was asking her opinion about my feelings to her and she said SORRY, my heart was broke like a pieces of sand, i tried to forget about her or contact her anymore but the next day she bbm me and said "are you angry with me?" "do you still want to talk with me?" and i said "yeah i'm fine" "i just need a little bit longer to calm my heart". After 4 days passed,i had an event at my school,she bbm me and ask "how are u" i said "i'm having a fever and i have to attend the event" and she was showing she cared to me and i can't resist it. After the event finished i went back to my dormitory and i bbm her the event was done,and then she suddenly called me and once again she was showing a hope and i though maybe this time i will make it,she asked me to meet her one day before the graduation day. But when i started to approach her i was to afraid so we didn't have a conversation at that time,at night i called her,told her "i'm sorry and tomorrow i'm gonna brave enough to meet her" she said "ok",tomorrow when the graduation day,i succsessed to talk with her,sit next to her,having a photo with her,and gave her birthday present. after the graduation finished i went home and i was thinking i wont see her again next year.She bbm me and asked "are u going tomorrow to the promnight?" i said "nope,i have family reunion" i know she wanted to meet me and she mad at me. the next day i tried to call her and congratulate her for being a prom queen but she rejected the call and i saw her tweet she is falling in love with someone boyfriend. now my heart is broken,i cant forget about her,i check her twitter update every second now,am i a psycho or what?what should i do to forget her or to make everything's better?please help me out!!
    Last edited by brokenheartboy; 21-06-11 at 12:35 AM.

I'm sorry.

your fine man. girls are physco and live to get in your head. You gotta snap out of it. It will take some time, but you will get over it I promise. I was head over heels for my x girlfriend and things eventually took the turn for the worse and we had to end things. You will be suprised what a month/summer or so will do if you don't talk to them. It will get to them too weather you know it or not. She can get temporary satisfaction from another guy that is giving her attention, but if she has any feelings for you, they will surface once you truly stop talking to her. This only holds true though if you end things not on a bad note and dont be like "I hate you I hope I never talk to you again" etc. You just gotta be like "well, I guess this is it." and just stop talking. shes gotta figure our for herself if she is missing anything or not, you cant make her miss you. Give it some time. You will be surprised how you feel after about 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin View Post
    your fine man. girls are physco and live to get in your head. You gotta snap out of it. It will take some time, but you will get over it I promise. I was head over heels for my x girlfriend and things eventually took the turn for the worse and we had to end things. You will be suprised what a month/summer or so will do if you don't talk to them. It will get to them too weather you know it or not. She can get temporary satisfaction from another guy that is giving her attention, but if she has any feelings for you, they will surface once you truly stop talking to her. This only holds true though if you end things not on a bad note and dont be like "I hate you I hope I never talk to you again" etc. You just gotta be like "well, I guess this is it." and just stop talking. shes gotta figure our for herself if she is missing anything or not, you cant make her miss you. Give it some time. You will be surprised how you feel after about 4 weeks.
    Did you even read his post?! It's spelled psycho by the way and I would venture to say the two of you are...not "girls" and certainly not this girl. She was never his gf, he just obsessed over her and read way too much into any contact she gave him. To OP, leave this girl alone and find someone to have a real relationship with.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenheartboy View Post
    the story began when i was enter my high school,i saw my 2nd grade senior and i fell in love with her(love at the first sight) because she is very beautiful and her short hair is suitable to my criteria,!

i am sorry but this kind of thinking of love will definitely not last for ever.

because love live between souls
    not between the beauty

and i fell in love with her(love at the first sight) because she is very beautiful and her short hair is suitable to my criteria,
    Suitable to your criteria? Hopefully this is just your way of saying that she was your "type" because this phrasing sounds very cold and calculated and a bit creepy.

Focus on yourself and doing things you like doing. Stop stalking her Twitter page and shut off communication avenues. Just concentrate on things that you enjoy.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I also have been heartbroken several times. A girl I once liked told me to bug off and quit harassing her. People can come of as hostile (may I say psychotic) sometimes.